Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: Lightsoda
Lightsoda August 17th, 2018

Purple. I felt really nervous today and I was for the entire day. Talking to my friend cheered me up though, he always cheers me up.

User Profile: Persistentbmerr
Persistentbmerr August 17th, 2018

Dark heather gray. My best friend- former boyfriend told me last night he doesnt love me anymore. And I havent been able to see much good in my day since. But Im forcing myself to see the positives, rather unsuccessfully.

User Profile: IAmAJinchuuriki
IAmAJinchuuriki August 17th, 2018

Grey.

User Profile: pfoxtrot05
pfoxtrot05 August 17th, 2018

Black. Not in the mood.

User Profile: Stressfulteen
Stressfulteen August 17th, 2018

Blue

User Profile: Eavina21
Eavina21 August 17th, 2018

Blue- because I cry a lot

User Profile: Bethanyw12
Bethanyw12 August 17th, 2018

Blue/grey

User Profile: Adventuree
Adventuree August 17th, 2018

Blue, Im feeling neutral today and quite calm. Almost as if its the quiet before the storm. Just hope the storm isnt as bad as it always is.

User Profile: imlonelygirl
imlonelygirl August 17th, 2018

Blue and black

User Profile: Bxby
Bxby August 17th, 2018

Do you remember coloring with all of the crayons, mixing them, so you would get a gross muddy brown color, and then probably cry because you realize you've ruined your drawing for your drunk dad. That's my color this year.

User Profile: pandaLoverIrika2727
pandaLoverIrika2727 August 17th, 2018

@Bxby

I feel you man

load more