Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: Magiclary
Magiclary August 17th, 2018

Probably dark slate gray, because I just finished 13 reasons why in a day and I'm feeling down because of the series.

User Profile: indigoBeechwood8631
indigoBeechwood8631 August 17th, 2018

Yeah blue and black. The shade of blue is a dark one.. close to black.

Feeling super miserable and lost.

User Profile: Philippa343x
Philippa343x August 17th, 2018

Grey and muddy brown 😢

User Profile: Infinityandbeyond1021
Infinityandbeyond1021 August 17th, 2018

Blue.... i guess among other things.... i cant breath, i cant stop crying, racing thoughts. .. today sucks

User Profile: ronzufly
ronzufly August 17th, 2018

Greyish blue. At the moment it represents the colour of dullness to me. I feel numb, I'm frozen in time. Nothing matters.

User Profile: Aimperfectsoul
Aimperfectsoul August 17th, 2018

Black♥️♥️

User Profile: playfulYellow63
playfulYellow63 August 17th, 2018

Yellow! Hence my name, PlayfulYellow. :)

User Profile: gregariousMango45
gregariousMango45 August 17th, 2018

Dark grey, unfortunately.

User Profile: sunshineForest73
sunshineForest73 August 17th, 2018

Black. Today is a dark day. Poor decisions got my mind on overdrive. If I could just close my eyes and open them with a new view on things, that would bring out some color.

User Profile: thoughtfulGrapefruit523
thoughtfulGrapefruit523 August 17th, 2018

@sunshineForest73

I am sorry today is dark for you. Yesterday was a black day for me, but after some reflection and talking today I feel purple, if that makes sense.

The best description anyone ever gave me for depression is to think of those dark thoughts as if they are on a luggage conveyor belt. They come, you see them, maybe touch them, but then they leave you again. I have always felt that visual to be helpful.

Stay strong. The world needs you.

load more
User Profile: Sparrow26
Sparrow26 August 17th, 2018

Right now my color would be blue. Icy cold and sad. Because I just delt with something that really bothered me.

User Profile: SpicyExpresso
SpicyExpresso August 17th, 2018

@Sparrow26 Hopefully things get better for you. Ill pray so it does.

User Profile: Sparrow26
Sparrow26 August 17th, 2018

@SpicyExpresso

Awe thanks! I appreciate that and I pray all is well with you as well! :)

User Profile: SpicyExpresso
SpicyExpresso August 17th, 2018

@Sparrow26 No need to thank me~ Its the least I could do really. But anyways, youre welcome. Wish you a happy day to look forward to at the least! Stay strong

User Profile: Sparrow26
Sparrow26 August 17th, 2018

@SpicyExpresso

Thanks! And you too. Things will look up for both of us. Besides can't have a rainbow without a little rain. So something good is in store for us. May be a week later or even a few months down the road. But we will have something to smile about.

load more
load more
load more
load more