Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: SassyClassyBrunette
SassyClassyBrunette August 17th, 2018

Purple.

User Profile: Cindyliz
Cindyliz August 17th, 2018

Dark Purple

User Profile: Fincher
Fincher August 17th, 2018

Navy blue

User Profile: MidnightStarshine33
MidnightStarshine33 August 17th, 2018

Purple, today is a non binary day

User Profile: MidnightStarshine33
MidnightStarshine33 August 17th, 2018

Purple, today is a non binary day

User Profile: ontheotherside
ontheotherside August 17th, 2018

i'm feeling orange/pink. almost like a really nice sunset lol. i'm feeling relieved, happy and calm right now. hope everyone is well :)

User Profile: HerculesMadison
HerculesMadison August 17th, 2018

A bright blue. Like a really vivid sky. I am hopeful.

User Profile: SpicyExpresso
SpicyExpresso August 17th, 2018

A deep blue. Nothing is going well. Having to hide all the sadness in me so I won't be a burden to anyone else through that is hard..

User Profile: turquoiseLand6953
turquoiseLand6953 August 17th, 2018

Blue, gloomy sad day. Not sure why I feel sad.

User Profile: Thestar008
Thestar008 August 17th, 2018

Now I feel blue like blue with a little bit of white... I feel like i am calm and relaxed like if i kept my angry emotions trapped between my hands like if i was not allowing them not take form in my head and destroy my relaxation state !🔷💎👏