Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: crimsonPeach4053
crimsonPeach4053 August 17th, 2018

Started my day of feeling red (as in anger and rage) I tried to tone it down but I kept coming off as passive aggressive towards everyone I had a conversation with...even yelled at my best friend...but then I felt yellow( embarrassed) and apologized. When i was finally alone I burst into tears and now I feel grey (numb).

User Profile: helloCamp3401
helloCamp3401 August 17th, 2018

Red ( really stresses and annoyed )

I feel like I'm someone mum picking up after them at work.

User Profile: determinedPerson120
determinedPerson120 August 17th, 2018

Yellow. I've been super anxious and can't focus on any of my schoolwork.

User Profile: Turtlegirl0012
Turtlegirl0012 August 17th, 2018

Black and gray

User Profile: KilaInnova
KilaInnova August 17th, 2018

Purple, culturally it often represents very sombre moods.

User Profile: afriendindeed20
afriendindeed20 August 17th, 2018

black

User Profile: Rainbowturtlen32
Rainbowturtlen32 August 17th, 2018

today is a yellow day. Happy and bright with the odd cloud but once it passes the sun comes back out again! heart

User Profile: riverpages
riverpages August 17th, 2018

Pink! Bright and happy and energetic! ^^

User Profile: DazednConfuzed247
DazednConfuzed247 August 17th, 2018

light blue Fluffy lily a cloud. nice day so far .

User Profile: joyousApple19
joyousApple19 August 17th, 2018

Yellow. Today was a good day. Have just entered a new school with a new class and we had a lot of fun today. Met some awesome people and hopefully we will get along great during this semester.