Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: SavEva
SavEva August 17th, 2018

Pink :)

User Profile: compassionatecrane1476
compassionatecrane1476 August 17th, 2018

Grey, the first three days of school was just terrible. My 9th grade English teacher is disrespecting me and some of my friends just because we don't talk much.

User Profile: compassionatecrane1476
compassionatecrane1476 August 17th, 2018

I meant English Lab teacher.

load more
User Profile: Ang0825
Ang0825 August 17th, 2018

Blue

User Profile: Ginge1991
Ginge1991 August 17th, 2018

Yellow.

I feel electric , im surging with energy, i touch everything with static strength.

I feel unstoppable and most of all focused ⚡⚡⚡

User Profile: Heavensent
Heavensent August 18th, 2018

@Ginge1991

Yay!😎 you go ginge1991!

load more
User Profile: kpaige3425
kpaige3425 August 17th, 2018

Gray... Not a great day but not all bad

User Profile: Heavensent
Heavensent August 18th, 2018

@kpaio

Everything will be ok🙌😊 everyday will have different colours.

load more
User Profile: DelusionConfusion
DelusionConfusion August 17th, 2018

I feel empty.

So clear.

User Profile: helloSugar5062
helloSugar5062 August 17th, 2018

pink/red

i feel love and happiness

User Profile: deejaylovebug
deejaylovebug August 17th, 2018

Grey, and indigo

User Profile: Chloe012
Chloe012 August 17th, 2018

Nothing

User Profile: heyimbelle
heyimbelle August 17th, 2018

Grey