Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: Zeppy89
Zeppy89 August 20th, 2018

I

User Profile: xenaabbasi
xenaabbasi August 20th, 2018

@Laura indigo, dark blue.

User Profile: cambrianexplosion
cambrianexplosion August 20th, 2018

Grey. Numb.

User Profile: GlassCeiling911
GlassCeiling911 August 20th, 2018

My mood color, today, is BLACK. I am going through a lot and my emotions are cloudy.

User Profile: michellesait2018
michellesait2018 August 20th, 2018

Dark blue for me today

User Profile: generousDiamond35
generousDiamond35 August 20th, 2018

Green. Peace.

User Profile: Bradicus
Bradicus August 20th, 2018

Dark violet, almost black. I'm super sad and dark emotions

4 replies
User Profile: foreverbabydoll
foreverbabydoll August 20th, 2018

@Bradicus what's happening?

3 replies
User Profile: Bradicus
Bradicus August 20th, 2018

@foreverbabydoll

Just a lot of things all at once. The court is making me redo my divorce and then I'm stuck in the house I grew up in, which is not a good thing. Thanks for asking though.

2 replies
User Profile: foreverbabydoll
foreverbabydoll August 20th, 2018

@Bradicus that's tough. The 7 cups community is here for you though

1 reply
User Profile: Bradicus
Bradicus August 20th, 2018

@foreverbabydoll

Thank you :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: foreverbabydoll
foreverbabydoll August 20th, 2018

grey blue. feeling sad and numb sad

User Profile: CheeseCreature
CheeseCreature August 20th, 2018

Dark green. I feel sick to my stomach the majority of the time.

User Profile: jdukgad
jdukgad August 20th, 2018

Red anxious