Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: coffeepotpilot
coffeepotpilot August 21st, 2018

I'm kind of a grey today. I'm bothered by things going on in my personal life.

User Profile: amusingStrings8990
amusingStrings8990 August 21st, 2018

A light blue, feeling a little calm though still deeply saddened

User Profile: Whiteclouds0402
Whiteclouds0402 August 21st, 2018

Blue

i feel sad and alone

red

i feel anxious and sense danger

August 21st, 2018

Purple.

User Profile: Avaruska94
Avaruska94 August 21st, 2018

Black! But...a content, happy, shade of black.

August 21st, 2018

It's a magenta and white stripes kind of day! Alternating productivity and lack of energy. Trying to keep it in perspective!

User Profile: blueLunch4888
blueLunch4888 August 21st, 2018

mauve. melancholy, but with some warmth

User Profile: SolidGab
SolidGab August 21st, 2018

It's always blue. Someday a darker shade, someday a lighter one. When I feel particularly emotional, my blue becomes a mix of blue and purple, somehow reminding me of a mid night sky

1 reply
User Profile: Kaleighjean
Kaleighjean August 21st, 2018

@SolidGab i love this analogy to a midnight sky. I

load more
User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 August 21st, 2018

I agree with the above post. indecision Midnight blue. It's so dark it's almost black. I want to cry, but there seems to be no more tears left to cry (yes, I love Ariana)...I just feel emptier and emptier by the day. Can't even explain why, but I want to run and I want to scream.

User Profile: IntoTheMountains
IntoTheMountains August 21st, 2018

Bluish Gray, like fog off the ocean. Tranquil but sad.