Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: decisiveWatermelon4108
decisiveWatermelon4108 August 21st, 2018

A really really dark blue

User Profile: Kittyq2001
Kittyq2001 August 21st, 2018

Feeling alone when you are surrounded by friends and family never feels good. I always put on a smile when I go to school showing people an image of myself that isn

1 reply
User Profile: generousTown8783
generousTown8783 August 21st, 2018

@Kittyq2001

I feel and do the exact same thing as you

load more
User Profile: girlybug
girlybug August 21st, 2018

Gray.

User Profile: aquaPapaya8995
aquaPapaya8995 August 21st, 2018

Dark blue

User Profile: antoinedoinel68
antoinedoinel68 August 21st, 2018

Grey, it was my first day of school and it didnt go well. I have social anxiety and talking to people is really awkward, Im alone and ignored in three of my classes and it feels so bad. One teacher is pretty cool though and he put a smile on my face.

User Profile: musicismylife23
musicismylife23 August 21st, 2018

I would say that a dark teal or turquoise it

User Profile: warmheartedBranch4580
warmheartedBranch4580 August 21st, 2018

a muted red

my mind is in chaos and anger but in despair and lonliness

it has warm undertones that had the potential to be happy but was overrided by a dark ugly color that engilfed me

User Profile: Mykel93
Mykel93 August 21st, 2018

Warm Black

User Profile: Unamused
Unamused August 21st, 2018

Dark blue..

User Profile: spacealienscum
spacealienscum August 21st, 2018

I'd say a incredibly bright neon eye sore yellow

something that'd give you a headache if you stared at it too long