Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: scaredleopard86
scaredleopard86 August 21st, 2018

yellow. its difficult to explain why but it just seems to fit me the most.

User Profile: Whales2106
Whales2106 August 21st, 2018

Yellow and black

User Profile: generousTown8783
generousTown8783 August 21st, 2018

Cold foggy gray

Just like a cold foggy beach

I was late for school and woke up panicing and then when I went to class I felt embarrassed and the teacher felt disappointed and upset about me being late...

User Profile: Flowerchild33
Flowerchild33 August 21st, 2018

Today has been a better day. I would say light yellow would describe my mood for today. Things will improve.heart

User Profile: ggghost
ggghost August 21st, 2018

somewhat calming blue

User Profile: LittleRaOfSunshine
LittleRaOfSunshine August 21st, 2018

Dark blue

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 August 21st, 2018

Dark purple. Just feel like I

User Profile: navyBike2532
navyBike2532 August 21st, 2018

Pastel pink

User Profile: Furrenka
Furrenka August 21st, 2018

Today... maybe light pink mixed with a little bit of light yellow and sky blue C:

User Profile: sincerePapaya5206
sincerePapaya5206 August 21st, 2018

The darkest black if that exists with drops of red