WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
(I'm not being a dramatic person :/ sorry if it seems it)
what if...everyone were to stop, stop the pain, stop the sadness, stop the negativity, stop the sexual abuse.what if the life we lived now were...Perfect? I've been learning quite abit, such as how the "suicide rates" have slowly dropped, I'm happy to hear that...but it still pains me that each day, one person wastes a perfect self for the reason? cruelty of others, they're judgement and such, well I'm trying not to look always on the dead side of the lawn but I think people don't Celebrate enough, for what they have. Wether it be a happy family, or a good job for eating, we should all take the time to
Celebrate, the new year, thank you 7cups for being a life changing experience for all of us!
What we were nothing but kind when talking to and about other people? <3
What if all chronic illnesses had a cure?
What if there was complete gender equality?
What if there was no sorrow in this world and all of us were forever happy
What if we could talk to the people we've lost one more time
What if ... everyone cared deeply, sincerely, and kindely.
What if ... the whole world became so empathetic no one ever has to ask for something, for someone is already thinking of what he may need.
@SoftBlanket40 if the world was like that none of us would be where we are.
@dino4914 Woudln't that be better? so we can take care of other important issues together? Stronger?
@SoftBlanket40 well yes it could be better think about the consequences. Everyone would be different. Our struggles are what make us who we are, different. Without our own struggles we would all be the same.
@dino4914 Said like this, I actually entirely agree with your point, I wouldn't give up the person my struggles have made me into for anything in the world...
What if it really is butter?
What if we all found hope to carry on.
@dino4914 now that is a good one, hope is hard to find
what if we can see the truth of it all?