WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
what if someone commented on my post and I felt super apreciated? :3
@Olelai
Okay, consider yourself appreciated. :)
@Olelai Thnak you for helping and listening to complete strangers.. somewhere someone was helped by your presence here :)
@Olelai of crours we appreciate you! Warm hugs!
What if there were no wars, and we won't let religion divide us. What if there were no borders to keep us apart. No culture wars to divide us. Deep inside we are all human, part of the big family of humanity. Removing the traps of religion, culture, deep inside, we are the same, we all have great thirst to love and feel loved! Stop the war everyone, and start being empathetic and put yourself in the shoes of others. Stop judging and being judgmental, so you will not be judged as well!
What if we all had a basis understanding of true empathy for everyone and anyone.
WHAT IF he actually existed outside of the 2years I've been dreaming of him
What if all the corporates and ministers and VIPS all work together for the sake of humanity and re-ignite the feeling of Unity and brotherhood?
What if everyone gets whatever they want at that time 
@dishathebest The world's resources would be depleted and nothing would have value.
I asked my 5yo this question... his reply... what if.... rainclouds rained happiness? I think Im doing something right with this kid 💚💙💚
What if my boyfriend's father get convinced and i get married with him within this year 
I'd love that to happen to me and my girlfriend but I don't think it will. 
What if- all prejudices like homophobia, racism, sexism, slut shaming, etc- were eradicated and people became more open minded?
It was easier to be appreciated by all.