Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: Krank
Krank January 9th, 2016

I wish I could be the recipient of some random act of kind ness. I know it's a selfish mentality, but I try to go out of my way to help people and I see almost nothing in return. It proves to me there is no such thing as karma.

User Profile: GoofyPickle
GoofyPickle January 9th, 2016

@Krank I hope love in form/kind reaches you soon :)

load more
User Profile: itsnina101
itsnina101 January 9th, 2016

what if everyone in the world is happy and being sad was just a myth or legend :o

User Profile: LogicalGenius
LogicalGenius January 9th, 2016

What if I got the girl of my dreams?

User Profile: Krank
Krank January 9th, 2016

@LogicalGenius

You can. It's called compromise. Real relationships take work to last, and fairytale romance is just that. Nothing more then a fairy tale. Find someone you like, and work together to build up a relationship that's more then infatuation at first sight.

User Profile: LogicalGenius
LogicalGenius January 10th, 2016

@Krank I know. Its just hard because I so bad want to be perfect for her that I get stressed when I cant. It sucks because we are now taking a break from our friendship because we argued for 2 months. It really sucks. I have bursts of anger and sometimes it is directed at her. Its because of my Bipolar Disorder and I hurt her alot. I hope this break shows me how to change for the better for her and "sacrifice". And I hope it shows her that I care enough to give her the space she wants and that theres a part of her life missing when i'm not there anymore. I hope it all works out for the best.

load more
load more
User Profile: victoriawintertale98
victoriawintertale98 January 9th, 2016

What if the world were a more peaceful place to live in!laugh

User Profile: Addy24
Addy24 January 9th, 2016

What if you become you always wanted too.

User Profile: Krank
Krank January 9th, 2016

@Addy24

We'd probably have a lot more astronauts and rock stars. ;)

User Profile: dino4914
dino4914 January 11th, 2016

@Addy24 Then there would be no one to do the essential jobs that no one wants to do but society can't do without.

load more
User Profile: Addy24
Addy24 January 9th, 2016

What if you you meet your loved ones

User Profile: Frankie
Frankie January 9th, 2016

What if there IS a way to get through everything? :)

User Profile: sensitivesquirrel
sensitivesquirrel January 9th, 2016

What if we ould save the environment?

User Profile: PasonateAboutHelping
PasonateAboutHelping January 9th, 2016

What if the we all loved each other?

User Profile: Sirrie
Sirrie January 9th, 2016

what if I got an offer from Harvard with a full scholarship

User Profile: GoofyPickle
GoofyPickle January 9th, 2016

@Sirrie I really hope you do! Best Wishes :)

load more