WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if respect was a part of everyone's mantra and way of living?
what if 7 cups of tea was the only mental health care out there
everything just happens like you acted it out in the shower
@Ourfaithinhuemanatee Then you might actually not wear pants to school.
What if my cat never stopped cuddling with my foot? 
What if everyone I was attracted to was mutally attracted to me and not spoken for
What if we understand that happiness is not gain what we want but live with passion, fearlessness, hope and kindness?
What if I could offer online art therapy videos for everyone after I get my degree? 
What if there was no "normal" and everyone could be themselves without worrying what their family, friends, or society might think?
...people realized that disagreements should be the beginning of conversations and friendships and not the end of them?
Amen Phil!
What if everyone had access to free healthcare?