WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if... Nobody had any insecurities because everyone accepted everyone despite, race, age, gender, sexuality, etc.
What if you were as strong as a mountain...
What if you stayed around a little longer and met the love of your life; And this person treats you like royalty and love you unconditionally.
What if everyone always got enough sleep
What of the opinion of others didn't phase you, and that the belittling yet cruel comments said about you didn't get the best of you? In fact, it actually made you stronger and more determined to push through... What if....
What if I truly knew what I wanted out of life
What if...... The whole world was made of CHOCOLATE!!!! 
@Reyna062 on the one hand that would be awesome but on the other hand wouldn't it melt?
What if I ate when I was hungry...
What if for every negative thing someone said, they had to say two positive things... or contribute to a fund like a swear jar?
What if instead of judging people by how they look or who we think they are, and trying to fit them in our own world view. We take the time to get to the know them. We show compassion and empathy towards them and embrace there individuality as something that should be celebrated not shunned.