Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea January 11th, 2016

For my own:

What if I finished my college in a months from now on,and make everyone proud of me

And for something bigger than that:

What if moms on earth invest their time to learn how to grow their children in positive way i think it will make less peoples got inner sick.

User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 January 11th, 2016

What if everyone knows what true love is? heart

User Profile: KatwithLove
KatwithLove January 11th, 2016

What if there was a cure for every disease/illness?

User Profile: KatwithLove
KatwithLove January 11th, 2016

What if there was a cure for every disease/illness?

User Profile: KatwithLove
KatwithLove January 11th, 2016

What if there was a cure for every disease/illness?

User Profile: pashyn
pashyn January 11th, 2016

WHAT IF .... We won the powerball!!!

User Profile: samtheant
samtheant January 11th, 2016

What if everyone actually made an effort to understand each other

User Profile: justAnotherhuman1979
justAnotherhuman1979 January 11th, 2016

What if i got over him?

What if my bipolar depression went away?

What if i could stop hurting myself for good this time?

What if people saw the beauty in the world and in eachother?

What if, at the push of a button, we could undo everything we regret doing?

What if every "what if" on this forum came true?

User Profile: TalkativeIntrovert123
TalkativeIntrovert123 January 11th, 2016

@justAnotherhuman1979 -

If every "what if" in this forum came true, the world would be a happier & better place!

laugh

User Profile: TalkativeIntrovert123
TalkativeIntrovert123 January 11th, 2016

@justAnotherhuman1979 -

If every "what if" in this forum came true, the world would be a happier & better place!

laugh

load more
User Profile: Blackbird1988
Blackbird1988 January 11th, 2016

What if I wasn't useless? What if the people close to me supported me in my life instead of judging me? What if they where next to me without criticizing my actions, my moods, my laughs, my appetite, my hours, my studying, my clothing , my weight, my brain, my capabilities ? What if people had seen the potential in me? What if people saw that I am all alone and all I need is support and not judgment.

User Profile: redBirch19
redBirch19 January 12th, 2016

@Blackbird1988 You deserve more love babe, I hope you will get that soon enough.

load more
User Profile: calmPenguin9858
calmPenguin9858 January 11th, 2016

What if I was able to tell exactly how I feel about something without being too kind or scared