Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: Magdarnie
Magdarnie February 7th, 2016

I pass the b1 English test

User Profile: ChristinaK15
ChristinaK15 February 8th, 2016

What if... I believe I'm beautiful.

User Profile: braveKitten4951
braveKitten4951 February 9th, 2016

@ChristinaK15

You probably are and just don't know it.

load more
User Profile: jillianb0wen
jillianb0wen February 8th, 2016

sometimes the wrong choices bring you to the right places:)

User Profile: braveKitten4951
braveKitten4951 February 9th, 2016

@jillianb0wen

I understand that. I ran away when I was 16, (a bad choice) but worked very hard and am very successful and happy.

load more
February 8th, 2016

What if I had a pet elephant?

I would have a friend, is what.

User Profile: AncoraImpapro
AncoraImpapro February 8th, 2016

What if my life was what I wanted it to be.

User Profile: BreathingInfinity
BreathingInfinity February 28th, 2016

@AncoraImpapro

Maybe it is?

load more
User Profile: Oluwa
Oluwa February 8th, 2016

my wife would agree to talk about our marriage and agree to work on it.

User Profile: AmazingCyber
AmazingCyber February 8th, 2016

What if everyone treated each other with respect? Even if we're all different.

What if no one was teased for who they are as a person? Or perhaps even not teased at all?

What if no one was ashamed of who they are period?

User Profile: wishyouthebest
wishyouthebest February 8th, 2016

What if ..there is no hatred and envy in this world..

User Profile: wishyouthebest
wishyouthebest February 8th, 2016

What if people actually smile as much as they use smiling emojis in messages and chat.

User Profile: Jadolophodome
Jadolophodome February 10th, 2016

What if people weren't so selfish