Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: jeslyn
jeslyn March 16th, 2016

What if... i am brave enough to end things

March 17th, 2016

What if people actually cared and didnt put you down 24/7. Love yourself.

User Profile: TryingToBeSmiling
TryingToBeSmiling March 17th, 2016

What if he would just give me a chance?

User Profile: FeelsMoreLikeAMemory
FeelsMoreLikeAMemory March 18th, 2016

@TryingToBeSmiling What if you gave yourself a chance first?

load more
User Profile: Matildah
Matildah March 20th, 2016

What if you can teleport and go anywhere you want in a matter of seconds!

User Profile: impartialTree3773
impartialTree3773 March 21st, 2016

@NyanCat13

That would be awesome!

User Profile: happymehappyu
happymehappyu March 23rd, 2016

@Matildah Its perfect :D

load more
User Profile: impartialTree3773
impartialTree3773 March 21st, 2016

What if we found a cure for cancer.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz March 21st, 2016

What if we woke up and didn't recognise ourselves.

User Profile: Jenny7704
Jenny7704 March 21st, 2016

What if I woke up one morning and forgot how it felt to be depressed?

User Profile: colorfulPassion96
colorfulPassion96 March 22nd, 2016

@Jenny7704 I'm sure you will :)

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz March 22nd, 2016

What if I found a cure for depression

User Profile: DarkPikachu
DarkPikachu March 22nd, 2016

What if... i could get my anxiety to stop making me feel like a crazy outcast!

User Profile: impartialTree3773
impartialTree3773 March 23rd, 2016

What if I got the courage to tell someone I know about my mental illness?