WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if! The world was made of cake <3
What if people didn't use the R word when it comes to people having a disability
what if there was world peace I would be so happy
What if we all took a moment to just breathe and realized life is bigger then our problems
What if don't have to get lonely
What if i could do this to my exs car [web address deleted by forum mentor annie, advocating violence]
What if love was there and no hate existed.
@Laura
I actually get all my piano pieces memorized by my deadline and get a perfect score from the judge!?! :D
*fingers crossed*
What if things actually turn out right?
What if Donald Trump becomes president of the USA? .. I'll be moving to Canada or Mexico then!
@TransAm85 we are supposed 2 b positive not negitive. :) silly!
what if we lived in a world of peace and acceptance
What if the whole world was one country?