Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: impartialOrange5558
impartialOrange5558 March 24th, 2016

What if I get a job?

User Profile: KawaiiPudding
KawaiiPudding March 24th, 2016

What if I took the pain and self loathing I feel and projected it into this world as something so beautiful. What if I verbally spoke, whispered, shared with each person the beautiful that I saw in them, letting there smile fill me up with something absolutely beautiful and making no room for my negative image of myself. What if I turned my pain of yesterday into the joys of today?

User Profile: beautifulmusic
beautifulmusic March 24th, 2016

What if we all stopped judging one another

User Profile: writerchick88
writerchick88 March 24th, 2016

What if no one had any debt so they could start fresh and pursue what they would love to do?

User Profile: Justmebabs
Justmebabs March 24th, 2016

We just smiled a lot more.... And perhaps eventually we will get it back 😊

User Profile: Dicreetlyunseen95
Dicreetlyunseen95 March 24th, 2016

What if I was happy?

User Profile: littleSailboat1995
littleSailboat1995 March 24th, 2016

@Laura What if I wasn't afraid? What if I had my full confidence back and more? What if I was stable in heart, mind, and body? What if I had a close nit team I could rely on and they could rely on me? What if I could finally take that 60K-80K job that my degrees and experience promised? What if somehow 1million dollars dropped out of the sky and landed in my lap? What if (whirlwind) I just wasn't scared? What if I was truly protected? What if all of the intelligence I feel I've lost, returned? What if I got my dignity back? What if after all I had lost was returned I could make a difference in someone else's life and break the chains of fear, addiction, stagnation, codependence, etc...? What if I could be the greatest, like Ali, and be recognized as such in this life, in front of thousands? What if there was comfort? What if there was acceptance? What if there just wasn't so much noise but clarity, strength, and honor? I'm going to be ok but I don't know how I became not ok.

User Profile: Hijoroshi
Hijoroshi March 24th, 2016

What if depression didn't exist?

User Profile: PopPunkPrincess9045
PopPunkPrincess9045 March 24th, 2016

@Laura

What if.... the world was full of happiness and love, instead of anger and hate

March 24th, 2016

What if I'm just not a person to love?