WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if people were like dogs and we all loved unconditionally :)
[ You genuinely made yourself happy, rather than relying on others ]
What if peoples stop caring what others say and care more about the peoples
@niceMap6412 absolutely well said :)
What if the person you love loved you back?
@MeVsTheWorld maybe the person already loves you back.. Just shy to admit !!
what if on our way home somebody hands out teddy bears, flowers and chocolates just because. <3
Virginity isnt a big deal
@Laura
No one had to hurt?
what if we go to heaven and we,all our lives, have treated the negro as an inferior,and God is there,and we look up and He is not white?what then is our response?
@Laura what if we go to heaven and we,all our lives,have treated the negro as an inferior,and God is there,and we look up and He is not white?what then is our response?
What if I didn't do something wrong in my past. What if I can back to my past and fix everything. What if I have more commitment in my life