WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
@Laura
what if the world was free of war and violence?!
what if we could supply an endless amount of love and support for the homeless/less fortunate
what if i meet my soulmate today
What if everyone was helpful, kind and compassionate to each other.
What if I over came depression.... I would become the person I've always wanted to be. Happy, helpful, kind, forgiving, trustworthy, outgoing, excited and more.
What if we discovered the cure for every illness? And we're able to reach everyone who needed that cure? Woah.. That would be amazing
@Tink258465
That WOULD be amazing, wouldn't it.
all of humanity is free of suffering
What if there was no more money in the world
WHAT IF FICTIONAL CHARACTERS SOMEHOW CAME TO LIFE
You've gotta admit, that'd be pretty sweet XD
No one was transphobic
What if everyone's life goal was to be happy.