Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
March 26th, 2016

What if I could sleep right now

User Profile: acciometh
acciometh March 26th, 2016

what if all my schoolwork and my projects magically finish themselves

User Profile: selfdisciplinedShade1350
selfdisciplinedShade1350 March 26th, 2016

What if people would simply love themselves and others?

User Profile: straightforwardSugar8656
straightforwardSugar8656 March 26th, 2016

@Laura if cupcakes grew on trees and everyone got a tree

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 March 26th, 2016

What if we could really find God?

User Profile: carefulCity1996
carefulCity1996 March 26th, 2016

What if I insanely made a day go well and said everything positive like today is a beautiful day other people are like what the heck am I talking about

March 26th, 2016

WHAT IF everyone in the world said hello to each other as we passed and slowed down a bit.

User Profile: kbt65
kbt65 March 26th, 2016

Everyone took the time to say Hello and to have a conversation without checking their emails or social media on their phones. Have a real face to face conversation uninterrupted by technology.

User Profile: Robotchickpow
Robotchickpow March 26th, 2016

What if I AM able to overcome these issues I'm having!

User Profile: Delaneyann
Delaneyann March 26th, 2016

What if my parents actually accept me for me!