Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in July 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 1st, 2018

Ello, Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

We are excited you are here & want to get to know you!

Do not feel shy, say "Hello!!" and what do you love to do?

Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community.

Let me introduce myself-

Hello, my name is Obs. I love playing chess, writing, cooking and driving.

Now it is your turn!! heart

254
User Profile: InsightfulPassion41
InsightfulPassion41 July 6th, 2018

Hello. I am Ria. And I am new here. Been a week since I started it.

Hello I'm Laura and I would like to just say hello and how is everyone today.

User Profile: DuckyDew21
DuckyDew21 July 7th, 2018

Hey, everyone — you can all call me Ducky. I just joined 7 cups last night. I love animals, writing, and anime, and I'm a barista; coffee is one of the few things I'm super passionate about!

User Profile: Birdman1997
Birdman1997 July 7th, 2018

Hello,

My name is Robin. I joined because a friend recomended me to this.

User Profile: kindMist82
kindMist82 July 7th, 2018

Hey guys... I'm Tiana. I'm new here too...

Have met some really nice people on this site...😊

Would be happy to meet more

1 reply
User Profile: HelpfulDreamer254
HelpfulDreamer254 July 7th, 2018

@kindMist82 Nice to meet you. It's my 1st day and still figuring out how to navigate the websie. I think I'm getting used to it.

load more
User Profile: HelpfulDreamer254
HelpfulDreamer254 July 7th, 2018

Wow, I dicovered this website by accident and its now my 1st day. I did not know you could volunteer as a listener. It reminds me of 1 of those helpers on the suicide prevention line minus the "giving advice" or "doing a risk assessment" part. Hope it goes well. Wish me luck!yes

User Profile: ObubblesO
ObubblesO July 7th, 2018

Hello!

You can call me bubbles! I love my cat like my little baby ahaha and I really love gardening/being outside. I actually have a fear of posting anything online, I'm a very sensitive person and I'm terrified of getting hate messages, but I have to get out of my shell.

Glad to see other new faces! I hope everyone has a lovely day (or night its 2 am here oops)

User Profile: reservedCat9143
reservedCat9143 July 7th, 2018

Hello Everyone

User Profile: doggylover315
doggylover315 July 7th, 2018

Hi everyone! My name's Anna. I am from Arizona (SOS IT'S SO FREAKING HOT) and I literally just joined 7cupsoftea right now. I am 17 years old. I am a senior in high school 🙃 and I'm an aspiring nurse. I really loves dogs and horses, birds are really cute too. My favorite color is galaxy, turquoise and gold. I'd say I'm a very kind, emphathetic person with a good heart. I like caring for others and being sweet to everyone. I enjoy being a friend to those in need even though sometimes that person is me. Message me because I'm lonely and don't have friends 😂😊🖒 oh ps. I love zodiac and astrology I'm not that deep into it but I still love it. #piscesgang ♓😇

User Profile: healurmindheart
healurmindheart July 8th, 2018

Hi , This is healurheartmind... I joined 7 cups of tea - 3 to 4 days back. I am having a wonderful time by connecting to one on one with many guests. I hopefully tried solving 3 of them. It is such an awesome experience when they assert positive and understand the views and all. I am very happy to be here and indirectly helping all. Nice to be the part of this community !!! Looking forward.

Have a nice day

Regards

Heal ur heart mind

1 reply
User Profile: FrostyCupcake28
FrostyCupcake28 July 13th, 2018

@healurmindheart

welcome to 7cups😊, I hope you feel comfortable here ❤

load more