Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in July 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 1st, 2018

Ello, Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

We are excited you are here & want to get to know you!

Do not feel shy, say "Hello!!" and what do you love to do?

Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community.

Let me introduce myself-

Hello, my name is Obs. I love playing chess, writing, cooking and driving.

Now it is your turn!! heart

254
User Profile: QuietMoonSigh
QuietMoonSigh July 9th, 2018

Hi All, this is my first post EVER here on 7 Cups! Probably a LOT older than many (approaching 60), I know struggling with all kinds of addictions and challenges can lead to isolation. A face to face crisis interventionist at various times all over the US, i like how Privacy here can unite us and reduce stigmatizing. Deliberately chose a name no one in the professional mental health community or social media friends will know me by, I'm looking forward to learning and helping ease the path for those that reach out here.

2 replies
User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose July 13th, 2018

@QuietMoonSigh

wow! That's so interesting! welcome!

User Profile: FrostyCupcake28
FrostyCupcake28 July 13th, 2018

You're welcome @QuietMoonSigh

load more
User Profile: Somemos
Somemos July 9th, 2018

Hi there, the name's So or Sohme feel free to ask me about the origin of it if you want; it's something studious. Gotta keep on keeping on but life is a lemonade and you can get all the juice you need. There are plenty of wonderfull people I've talked to on this site and my profile page is really becoming something of value but its ongoing. I'm taking it easy these days as we all need time for ourselves.

Good luck.

1 reply
User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose July 13th, 2018

@Somemos

Welcome So! I hope you have a great time here at 7cups!

load more
User Profile: Naiawalker
Naiawalker July 10th, 2018

hi im Naia

User Profile: luminousApple22
luminousApple22 July 10th, 2018

Hello everyone ,I'm Rania from Algeria , I joined 7 cups maybe a week ago, and I have to say I'm absolutely amazed by the community here! facing hardships alone is never fun,and not everyone is lucky enaugh to have supportive people around ,wich is why this initiative is just pue gold .I do hope I'll be able to help someone .have a great day !

1 reply
User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose July 13th, 2018

@luminousApple22

Hello Rania! welcome!

load more
User Profile: Harley017
Harley017 July 11th, 2018

Hey everyone, I just joined because I've been feeling really depressed with everything that's going on in my life and just wanted someone to talk to. blush

2 replies
User Profile: FrostyCupcake28
FrostyCupcake28 July 13th, 2018

@Harley017 welcome to 7cups, I can assure you that you made the right decision by joining 7cups amd everyone is ready to help.

Again, welcome 😊

1 reply
User Profile: Harley017
Harley017 July 14th, 2018

@FrostyCupcake28 Thanks laugh

load more
load more
User Profile: LovelyJulianne
LovelyJulianne July 11th, 2018

hi hi! can any Tech savvy one here help.....? im trying to post images to my feed but cant figure out how...

so far it is just all text......can I please ask for help???

2 replies
User Profile: Somemos
Somemos July 13th, 2018

@LovelyJulianne

Hey, getting the 'link to the image' (URL) and then copying it and putting/pasting it in the image bit is the best I can recommend.

You can get the link URL by opening the image into its own tab. This is done by either right clicking the image and then after that, in the menu, clicking on the open new tab link/ribbon. Don't worry if you can't get the image by itself.

If you want your own image, from your computer, then the best there is at this point in time would be to put your image on an image website like www.imgur.com, after making your own profile, and getting that link and then putting that in the URL text box.

Good luck, and feel free to reply to this message if I was a bit too diatonic.

1 reply
User Profile: Somemos
Somemos July 13th, 2018

@Somemos Less of the either. :( Sorrie

load more
load more

Hi. I'm new at this. It's my first day. I wanted to help others with their issues as someone in my life did for me before. I hope I can be helpful!

1 reply
User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose July 13th, 2018

@generousEndfoftherainbow96

I bet you'll do great! Welcome to 7cups!

load more
User Profile: NG007
NG007 July 12th, 2018

Hi everyone. I joined 7Cups because I'm not too certain I'm at a happy place. Seemed like the right thing to do. Still trying to figure out how this works but I have been practising some positive thoughts using the paths. I hope to connect with others and hopefully together we can support each other in whatever challenges we may be emotionallly experiencing.

Hanna~

1 reply
User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose July 13th, 2018

@NG007

Good to see you here! Welcome to 7cups!

load more
User Profile: heyyyyyitscaroline
heyyyyyitscaroline July 12th, 2018

Hi, loves! My name is Caroline. Im eighteen and I live in Japan. I joined 7Cups just a few minutes ago because it was recommended to me by a friend to help me cope and learn how to deal with heartache more efficently and effectively. Anyways, its a pleasure to meet you all!

1 reply
User Profile: FrostyCupcake28
FrostyCupcake28 July 13th, 2018

It's nice to meet you @heyyyyyitscaroline. Welcome to 7 cups,😊

load more
User Profile: dogmomof1
dogmomof1 July 12th, 2018

Hi everyone! I'm Tina. I just joined because I am hoping to find a new community of interesting and helpful people to improve my life. I am still learning about 7cups, but am excited to see where it takes me. smiley

2 replies
User Profile: jaylaise
jaylaise July 12th, 2018

@dogmomof1

Welcome, Tia :) The 7 Cups community is without a doubt - wonderful, so you have nothing to worry about. Best wishes x

User Profile: Sammieskies
Sammieskies July 13th, 2018

@dogmomof1

welcome to the team :) I hope you enjoy and make the most it, this is such a rewarding experience!

load more