Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in July 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 1st, 2018

Ello, Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

We are excited you are here & want to get to know you!

Do not feel shy, say "Hello!!" and what do you love to do?

Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community.

Let me introduce myself-

Hello, my name is Obs. I love playing chess, writing, cooking and driving.

Now it is your turn!! heart

254
User Profile: helenarose2012
helenarose2012 July 15th, 2018

hi, im new. i have a therapist that i see weekly. i havent been able to see her in 2 weeks and i need like daily therapy because during this time, i can't help myself and i can't constantly involve my mom or my boyfriend in the hurricane of emotions i go through daily. i want to learn how to utilize 7cups and get somewhere with something that i can't nessessarily work on in therapy once a week for one hour. i don't know. im not in a good state emotionally right at this moment, which is why im on here trying to talk about it.

1 reply
User Profile: intelligentGrapes6576
intelligentGrapes6576 July 15th, 2018

@helenarose2012 same here. If you ever need someone to talk . You got me here

load more
User Profile: iamrosco96
iamrosco96 July 15th, 2018

Hello everyone, Rosco is my name and I'm new to 7 cups.

My mental health has been getting gradually worse over the last year or so and struggling to see a way out.

I've only been here 20 minutes ,after being a member a couple of years ago, and I think it's great.

Being somebody who has no family whatsoever, and knowing how a good important support system, I am hoping you can all share some love and support 💞

User Profile: SunshineThroughClouds
SunshineThroughClouds July 15th, 2018

Hi guys ;) Nice to meet you all and glad to help here ..

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe July 24th, 2018

@SunshineThroughClouds

Welcome to 7 Cups! It's lovely to meet you too ^-^

load more
User Profile: immeana
immeana July 15th, 2018

Hi i'm Ana and i'm 18(19 in a month) and in the past year i've become so lost and i don't really know whats wro f with me but i just wanna be okay i gues so yea hello

User Profile: adventurousPrune3943
adventurousPrune3943 July 15th, 2018

hi newbie here. i'm depress. really not for sure what to say!

1 reply
User Profile: elnino1963
elnino1963 July 18th, 2018

@adventurousPrune3943

Hi 💗

All you need to do is talk about anything and everything that comes to you (obviously keep it clean😊). A problem shared is a problem halved x I have 2 grown boys and I always used to tell them that there is always a solution to a problem, it might not be easy or you might not like the answer but, without exception, there is always a way to resolve issues 💗💗

load more
User Profile: LucieeS
LucieeS July 16th, 2018

Hi Everyone!

I'm Lucie and I joined 7cups this month! I'm a listener and I'm glad to be here with you!

User Profile: MysticQuests
MysticQuests July 16th, 2018

I'm new, and it isn't my real name, but you can call me Quest! I'm 21 and I have a lot of different issues, but I don't have the time or money to go back to my therapist or psychiatrist. I work 3 jobs and go to school, so I'm currently feeling overwhelmed. Nice to be here!

User Profile: Ang0125
Ang0125 July 16th, 2018

Hello my name is Angela I

User Profile: Devinlockyer
Devinlockyer July 16th, 2018

this place helps people

User Profile: Singeleybee53
Singeleybee53 July 16th, 2018

Hi, hello. I'm pretty new here.

I learned about this website from the book "Fighting FIRED with Fire".

I like crafting, cosplay, DIY electronics, 3D printing and digital fabrication, prop making, wearable circuits, the cinematic Marvel universe, and videogames.

Had a nervous breakdown, lost job, got part time job, got diagnosed with bipolar, couldnt find full time fast enough, got evicted.

Haven't been able to find a therapist in my area accepting patients and felt as though I needed more than just med management!

1 reply
User Profile: Ayesha1510
Ayesha1510 July 18th, 2018

@Singeleybee53 hey there! Welcome to the 7 cups community! :)

load more