Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

We are people too

User Profile: tryinglittleaudrey
tryinglittleaudrey July 24th, 2025

Sexism is real

and abuse toward women in relationships are even realer 

9
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

@tryinglittleaudrey

🥺

💜💕

Its something that all took often is sadly brushed under the carpet.

We need to feel heard.

Seen.

Safe.

Supported.

Every woman knows what it's like to pretend the sexual remarks don't matter, or that it's harmless or banter, but it's not, we are equal and not here for the gratification of any man 💜💕

1 reply
User Profile: tryinglittleaudrey
tryinglittleaudrey OP July 25th, 2025

@Amanda84

thankyou

I agree with you 

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 July 25th, 2025

@tryinglittleaudrey

Hey there. I'm sorry. The world is brutal. As women we have to keep our guard up and strong at all times. There are predators everywhere. Abuse in relationships is also real. I've been a victim. It's painful and takes forever to heal. But time heals the deepest of wounds. I have hope. I'm not giving up yet.

sending-love.gif

2 replies
User Profile: tryinglittleaudrey
tryinglittleaudrey OP July 25th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

we should never give up

we stick together

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 July 25th, 2025

@tryinglittleaudrey

That's the spirit!

load more
load more
User Profile: InsightfulPhoenix
InsightfulPhoenix July 25th, 2025

@tryinglittleaudrey

From personal experience, I know what it feels like to survive unkind things. I understand you completely <3 

User Profile: Aayla
Aayla July 27th, 2025
@tryinglittleaudrey that's so true. And that's why it's important to stick together as women and promote sisterhood. There's strength, protection, care and comfort in community. We can get through this <3
1 reply
User Profile: tryinglittleaudrey
tryinglittleaudrey OP July 27th, 2025

@Aayla

🤍💓💕 sending love to all the women including you

load more
User Profile: BharatKiBeti27
BharatKiBeti27 July 27th, 2025

@tryinglittleaudrey sad truth 😢