Mixed Emotions ( Not sure how to feel)
GoodMorning All,
I downloaded this app probably a month ago, but wasn’t sure how to go about using it so I didn’t. But yesterday was a very difficult day for me and I felt like there wasn’t anyone I could talk to at that moment. I tried talking to some friends but they didn’t understand how I felt even though one went through a similar situation.
Let me start by saying, that I'm on a path of healing, it's taking me a long time but I'm not giving up. I'm a mom, a wife and a woman in aviation. Last year I went to the doctor because I wasn't feeling well, and found out I have insulin resistance and polycystic ovaries, but according to the doctor because my cycle is on time it's not PCOS even though I was experiencing a lot of symptoms of PCOS. I was placed on some
Meds that were supposed to make me lose weight and feel better but they didn't. Eventually, I came off. Last month I did some more tests in addition to the ones I did last year and my glucose level improved a bit but found out my Cholesterol, blood pressure and glucose were high.
I was relieved in thinking now that we found what was wrong we could treat it. However, I've been feeling, insecure in my body and my marriage. Yesterday those insecurities caused me to ask my husband some questions in which I caught him in a lie and almost lost it. I knew the response was coming from a traumatic experience with my ex-fiance but I couldn't stop how I was feeling, I got so angry, I wanted to become violent. From being so angry I went into depression. It felt crippling, in the sense that I couldn't cry, eat or do basic things I just lay in my room the entire day.
I'm not sure how these apps work, I'm new to this, but I'd like to have some genuine people in my corner to help me through this difficult time.
@Pinkieboo
Medical issues are strain enough .. when you do not feel well and doctors often pick most likely diagnosis and start treatment if it is not working they sometimes say give it more time ... when other tests are done they find other things or perhaps they did not take into consideration the first time.
When treatments or meds are not doing what we thought the would it is frustrating... with a busy life on top it made my emotions go all over the place...... being uncomfortable in you body or feeling like you need more support then you may be getting is taxing and i can see where a lie might set someone off past issue or not ....
i almost lost my marriage when i had something that 4 doctors could not pinpoint and treat the most stressful time of my life and i was easy to anger and frankly not a happy person... my spouse was not a pick up on it person and if i had been clear on how this was hitting me it could have saved years of issues.
i found for me to research the heck out of things not to say a doctor is wrong but you know your body better ....not setting myself up for another failed treatment etc.
some medications also could cause a rise in cholesterol etc ...