Online Therapy Jobs
Looking for Online Counselor, Therapist, or Psychologist
Thank you for your interest in working with 7 Cups. 7 Cups is the world's largest mental health delivery system. We help nearly 2 million people each and every month through peer support, group support, mindfulness, CBT, online therapy, and interpersonal exercises.
7 Cups therapists provide messaging-based therapy through our apps or Website. Clients message you (think of this like texting or emails) through our secure platform and you respond. The expectation is that you respond at least one time a day (not on weekends) at your convenience.
If you are already in practice, then you can supplement your work by filling in the gaps between existing clients or making money during no shows. There is no clock to punch and there is no minimum amount of clients to see. You work when, where, and how you want to work.
Additional benefits include:
- Work from home
- Referrals from our online community*
- Publication opportunities on our blog, or in user forums, giving you an opportunity to directly reach your potential clients.
- Billing, advertising, and referrals to help you build your practice
- Opportunities to help shape the future of the mental health field
- Minimum 2-3 years clinical experience, preferably in a private practice setting.
- Applicant must have an Internet connection and a smartphone to provide services.
- MA, MS, MSW, Psy. or PhD in counseling, social work, clinical psychology or related mental health area.
- A counseling, social work, psychology license void of disciplinary actions in the past 10 years is required.
- A commitment to innovative solutions in healthcare, with a desire to provide quality therapy which is affordable and accessible.
Compensation: This is a part-time 1099 independent contractor role.
If interested we invite you to apply here.
* $29.99/month membership fee applies (billed weekly)