How do I know I will find someone else?

Italy

Anna Pavia, psicologa psychologist counselor

I feel my work as my personal mission and I love it. My work with clients is nonjudgmental, supportive. I am a very good listener. I use several approaches. Amo il mio lavoro.

AshiiGirl
Its always scary when we think we will never find someone else. Especially if we thought we found the right one then there no longer with us. It always takes time to find someone else. Most the time it is when you least expect it.
Ky23
I think people get there heads wrapped up in those they see everyday: Maybe it's a classmate, or someone you work with that you find cute. With a relatively small pool, the chances of something happening and lasting aren't always super positive realistically. I think the best thing to do is remember that there are so many awesome people out there... and that when you stop looking for someone, they'll find you. Those things normally happen by circumstance and sheer chance.
MickeyJ
Just like you found that one person. That should show you that it may take a while to find someone that fits you but it will happen
MicakelaE
March 2nd, 2018 12:14am
You will find someone else because you are awesome. Someone else will come along and understand you. and will love you in exactly the right way. Don't settle for anything less. With the huge amount of people in the world, there has to be someone else. Increasing your opportunities is a good way to meet new people. Join a gym, join a class you've always wanted to do, take your headphones out when travelling etc.
Anonymous
Well? I am not sure how to answer that particular question but, what helps me is being happy and content with myself no matter what the odds. That indicates a whole and happier person. And it helps attract more friends and possible relationships. Hope that helps :)
CourageousPal26
Use the power of math. How many people are in your city/town who are single and around your age? The probability that you'll like a couple of them in this huge group of people will be high. Joking aside, you just have to go find that someone else. Don't just sit at home and mope about how prince charming isn't storming through your door to rescue you, I believe that people need to be more active in looking for a mate. This goes the same for guys. You need to go meet new and compatible people.
Anonymous
Currently the world population is around 7 billion. You are going to meet some people that are be good for you, or they may be bad, but remember what they've taught you along the way. I honestly believe there is someone for everyone, and in my experience, once you are capable of not feeling like you need someone, then they will be right there.
Anonymous
Because you know and your a beautiful and a smart person. Your time will come maybe not tomorrow or next week or in years but when it happens it will feel good patience is key to life
Anonymous
November 22nd, 2017 10:20am
Love won't be knocking at your door. To find someone else you also have to be active to some degree, and be brave, and not be afraid of a possible failure. There are many more ways of meeting new people nowadays than ever before. Make the first step, take action and you will get there, eventually.
Anonymous
You are you! That’s how. You are yourself and you shine brighter then the stars. You’re worthy of love and anything that comes along with it.
Anonymous
When you move on it can be hard to move on at first but you need to stay positive and not drop because if you do it will be harder to pull yourself back up.
Anonymous
That's just how life works. You will lose people, and you will find new people. That's normal. I can promise you, you are not alone.
Anonymous
You don't. But you also know that you will always have yourself. If you are concerned about finding someone else, it's not a guarantee, but it's likely. What are the chances that out of billions of people, the one person you dated was the only person who could connect with you in such a way as to inspire love? If you keep your heart open and you look for love, most likely you will find it. The only guarantee, however, is the most important love: Your self love.
Anonymous
No one knows what the future holds. Take everything one day at a time. You never know who or what may cross your path!
Anonymous
You may feel like you're all alone in the world but finding a significant other is the last thing that should be on your mind. People say that things happen when they are least expected and it's true. If you're always focusing on finding the right guy then he may never come. Don't expect someone to fall in love with you and don't look for someone to just ask out. Wait and make a couple of friends of the opposite sex and focus on anything other than them your schoolwork, your work, anything. Become closer friends with them and wait. Don't expect too much.
TheLovableSunshine
Love is a cycle. We love and then we get hurt, and the only thing that can heal the pain is to love somebody again. Trust me, you will find somebody else soon enough. If the love you had for another person doesn't work, then maybe somebody in the future loves you more.
Anonymous
Well, you can't "know," per say, but it's probably a safe bet! The future is full of so much potential; who's to really say that you -won't-?
yorkyroseuk
No-one does!. You need to keep doing the things you enjoy, be open to meeting new people and new experiences and be patient. You can't rush relationships. Some are long and slow burners whilst others are fiery quick and intense. Enjoy your life, let others see you are enjoying it as soon enough someone will want to join you in it.
Anonymous
I don't know if you will find someone else. But, if a person believes that they will, then their confidence alone that forms with that belief would most likely make it come true. Not with signs of desperation and needing to find that someone else, but with hope and swing. Be reasonably kind to others, and they might show it back to you. My perspective of life is more like aiming to be who you want to be and whoever comes into your life that triggers your fancy, go for it. Who knows, they might be who you're looking for.
Anonymous
Nobody knows, what matter is that you still want to believe and see other peoples good qualities and love them more than you loved the ones or your past partners :)
Anonymous
You'll never know when you'll find someone else because you just have to feel it with your soul and find the answers out for yourself and not someone. Remember, no people can predict when an Earthquake will exactly hit, they'll only know it when they feel it.
Anonymous
There is the old saying, there is a lid for every pot and I do believe that. The best way to find someone is to concentrate on loving yourself first. When you love yourself and know your self worth you open yourself to being a better partner for someone and also attracting a better quality of people. Don't settle just to be with someone. Establish your deal breakers and don't compromise. You are worth it!
Anonymous
Have hope that someone special comes along and patience to wait for the right person. Sometimes when we give things time and go with a flow/making the most of the 'now', we can enjoy our life to the fullest.
Anonymous
You just got to have hope. I️ know how this feels and trust me we think we will enever find someone else but we will. Someone in this world is exactly who we belong with. We just don’t know it yet.
Anonymous
At first try finding yourself. That's the most important part of your life. If someone is there eventually you will find them.
Anonymous
You may not feel like it but you will everyone one finds someone who is their match never give up on that
Anonymous
Because that person will come into your life when you least expect it. Don't worry about it too much.
Anonymous
There are billions of people an this planet, which means you have billions of chances to meet and connect with people
Anonymous
It definitely takes time, but remember this. A lot of people try to keep in mind that there is someone meant for everyone, some people don't find them, but those who do.. are very lucky. I am one of those people, so what I am going to tell you is that it is either they find you or you find them. Maybe you already know them, but the time is not right currently! :) it may take time, too, but no harm is attempting to find him/her yourself.
Anonymous
By keeping positive that you will.keep the faith and believe that you would and everything you want you will get.know that you are deserving of all the good things.