How do I know I will find someone else?

Italy

anna pavia, psicologa psychologist counselor

I feel my work as my personal mission and I love it. My work with clients is nonjudgmental, supportive. I am a very good listener. I use several approaches. Amo il mio lavoro.

Anonymous
Its always scary when we think we will never find someone else. Especially if we thought we found the right one then there no longer with us. It always takes time to find someone else. Most the time it is when you least expect it.
Ky23
I think people get there heads wrapped up in those they see everyday: Maybe it's a classmate, or someone you work with that you find cute. With a relatively small pool, the chances of something happening and lasting aren't always super positive realistically. I think the best thing to do is remember that there are so many awesome people out there... and that when you stop looking for someone, they'll find you. Those things normally happen by circumstance and sheer chance.
MickeyJ
Just like you found that one person. That should show you that it may take a while to find someone that fits you but it will happen
Anonymous
Well? I am not sure how to answer that particular question but, what helps me is being happy and content with myself no matter what the odds. That indicates a whole and happier person. And it helps attract more friends and possible relationships. Hope that helps :)
CourageousPal26
Use the power of math. How many people are in your city/town who are single and around your age? The probability that you'll like a couple of them in this huge group of people will be high. Joking aside, you just have to go find that someone else. Don't just sit at home and mope about how prince charming isn't storming through your door to rescue you, I believe that people need to be more active in looking for a mate. This goes the same for guys. You need to go meet new and compatible people.
Anonymous
Currently the world population is around 7 billion. You are going to meet some people that are be good for you, or they may be bad, but remember what they've taught you along the way. I honestly believe there is someone for everyone, and in my experience, once you are capable of not feeling like you need someone, then they will be right there.
Anonymous
When you move on it can be hard to move on at first but you need to stay positive and not drop because if you do it will be harder to pull yourself back up.
Anonymous
Because you know and your a beautiful and a smart person. Your time will come maybe not tomorrow or next week or in years but when it happens it will feel good patience is key to life
Anonymous
November 22nd, 2017 10:20am
Love won't be knocking at your door. To find someone else you also have to be active to some degree, and be brave, and not be afraid of a possible failure. There are many more ways of meeting new people nowadays than ever before. Make the first step, take action and you will get there, eventually.
MicakelaE
March 2nd, 2018 12:14am
You will find someone else because you are awesome. Someone else will come along and understand you. and will love you in exactly the right way. Don't settle for anything less. With the huge amount of people in the world, there has to be someone else. Increasing your opportunities is a good way to meet new people. Join a gym, join a class you've always wanted to do, take your headphones out when travelling etc.
Anonymous
You are you! That’s how. You are yourself and you shine brighter then the stars. You’re worthy of love and anything that comes along with it.
Anonymous
No one knows what the future holds. Take everything one day at a time. You never know who or what may cross your path!
SupportingYouAlways
That's just how life works. You will lose people, and you will find new people. That's normal. I can promise you, you are not alone.
Anonymous
You don't. But you also know that you will always have yourself. If you are concerned about finding someone else, it's not a guarantee, but it's likely. What are the chances that out of billions of people, the one person you dated was the only person who could connect with you in such a way as to inspire love? If you keep your heart open and you look for love, most likely you will find it. The only guarantee, however, is the most important love: Your self love.
MissLeriss
December 23rd, 2014 7:02am
No one can ever be certain they will find someone else or even find the right one, but you have to keep the faith in love and knowing that there is someone and they will come along no matter how lpong it takes
ghostPastry
Short answer: you don't. It's important to focus on your reasons for wanting to find someone else. What will finding someone else do for you? What are you really aiming to get out of it? Is there a way to achieve that on your own?
Anonymous
You may feel like you're all alone in the world but finding a significant other is the last thing that should be on your mind. People say that things happen when they are least expected and it's true. If you're always focusing on finding the right guy then he may never come. Don't expect someone to fall in love with you and don't look for someone to just ask out. Wait and make a couple of friends of the opposite sex and focus on anything other than them your schoolwork, your work, anything. Become closer friends with them and wait. Don't expect too much.
kimoya
if its based on a break up you definately will find someone my mother has always said that they are plenty of fishes in the see for girls or women if a male has dumped you get out there and do your thing your guy might be waiting for the right time and it never hurts a girl to ask a guy out
TheLovableSunshine
Love is a cycle. We love and then we get hurt, and the only thing that can heal the pain is to love somebody again. Trust me, you will find somebody else soon enough. If the love you had for another person doesn't work, then maybe somebody in the future loves you more.
Anonymous
Well, you can't "know," per say, but it's probably a safe bet! The future is full of so much potential; who's to really say that you -won't-?
slightlyodd99
Because everyone finds someone else. No matter who you are.Know that there are 7 BILLION people in the world. Thats a huge ocean with alot of fish
Anonymous
It is important to remember your self worth and how important and deserving you are of love and devotion. While I cannot guarantee these sorts of things, more often than not the first step to this is loving yourself :)
LucyJua
You never know, it happens by accident. You can't predict it. Sometimes you meet the most important people not even searching for anyone.
Pureheart55
Every person in this world will be destined to a certain person. Have faith and patience.Its worth waiting when it comes to love for life.
yorkyroseuk
No-one does!. You need to keep doing the things you enjoy, be open to meeting new people and new experiences and be patient. You can't rush relationships. Some are long and slow burners whilst others are fiery quick and intense. Enjoy your life, let others see you are enjoying it as soon enough someone will want to join you in it.
annnareilly
There are always other people you can find out there that share the same common interests as you may have. You just need to look for the positive in others, along with the possibility that others aren't always going to be the same as the last person you were with. Everyone is different and shares different unique qualities.
Anonymous
There is someone for everyone. It may not have worked in the past, but that doesn't determine your future ❤️
Anonymous
You won't know you just have to hold out hope that there is someone who is perfect for you in this workd
If you are ready to put yourself out there again you will surely find all sorts of people. The only thing now is that you are wiser than you are before and you will know what to look out for this time.
AnnieAnne
The truth is, we never have the guarantee that we will find someone. I can tell you though that the best chance for that to happen is to cultivate a life that is positive and full of happiness and that has something to offer for whoever that comes into it. Get to know yourself, find hobbies, make friends, try to look and feel your best, work on your flaws, try to do something creative, find help if you're struggling and see who you walk into on your way.