Does wanting to wear clothing of the opposite sex mean anything, if you only want to do it sometimes?

jennifer fritz, LMSW, PhD

Day to day life can be stressful and overwhelming and my strength is assisting my clients in a supportive, empowering and practical manner.

RemitheRaven
No. People can wear whatever they want to. In my opinion, clothing isn't really gendered and experimenting is part of the human condition. Many guys I know wear makeup/more feminine clothing, and plenty of my girl friends wear button ups and more masculine clothing. There isn't anything wrong with dressing how you feel comfortable, and doing so doesn't change your sexuality/gender. Many are highly judgemental of people that change around their presentation, but I don't see anything wrong with it. You rock whatever clothing you want to, my dude/dudette. I'm sure you look amazing no matter how you're presenting.