I am a male who is sexually attracted to other males but emotionaly like women. What sexuality am I ?

Israel

Tali Weiser, M.A DRAMA THERAPY

Therapist

I am a social worker and drama therapist emphasizing deep relationship and a dynamic approach.I believe that therapeutic relationship is a ground for new positive reflections

Raspberrycheesecake
Only you can choose your sexuality. However, from the sound of this, you could be bisexual, but, don't feel the need to label yourself.
gentleLily
Sexuality and romantic attraction are related but separate spectrums. You could be homosexual and heteroromantic. You could fall somewhere in the middle of one or either, being bisexual and/or biromantic. Labels can be overly generalizing, but sometimes they help us understand ourselves. Try experimenting with some of these labels and see if any feel like they fit you.
Anonymous
There are two types of orientations- sexual and romantic. You could be sexually attracted to one gender and romantically attracted to the other. It's completely normal and you're not the only one. You could be a homo-sexual, hetero-romantic person, but only you can tell that.
HaydenSunshine
Only you know your sexuality. Figuring out your sexuality can be a long journey for some. For me personally it was very confusing. A lot of gay people struggle wit the idea of being gay and can repress emotional feelings for men, this phenomenon is called internalized homophobia. It might be helpful to look into that as it's quite common in the gay community. Only time will tell, eventually you will find your answer. Just remember that only you can discover your sexuality, no one else knows you as well as you do. Best of luck!
addisonnicole2018
I feel like you can like both male and female you might just have to look a little deeper ya know im still asking the same thing.