What does kissing someone of the same sex in a dream mean?

Turkey

Caglagul Turhan, Msc

Art Therapist

I believe that being aware of who a person is, will help to make the life better. I help children, adolesences, adults and parents for understanding themselves

KristinaJ86
I am not an expert in dream analysis, but I do know that in some cases dreams can show us our true feelings or emotions while we are asleep. Dreams are our brains way of expressing hidden thoughts or processing things that have happened during the day or past events from years before. They can be in the form of a nightmare, premonition, or day dreaming. Dreaming that you have kissed someone of the same sex could mean that you may have an interest in doing so. It does not mean that you are gay/lesbian. However, it could mean that you may have the desire to experience this. On the other hand, it could be based on something that you have seen or heard. Many times we dream about what we had seen on TV the night before. It can resignate in our minds. I hope this has given you a bit of insight. I hope you find the meaning that works best for you. Remember that e are here to help you to talk through anything you wish.