My boyfriend of 3 years cheated on me, should I give him another chance ?

Catherine Demirdogucu, Diploma

It takes courage and strength to seek help. My desire is to help my clients express themselves and grow in confidence, my support is offered in a nonjudgmental manner.

IIAlexeyII
That highly depends on how you feel about this situation. Are you willing to forgive him? Is he worth it? There is no excuse for cheating, but it doesn't mean that the person isn't sorry for what they've done. It'd be best to think this through, analyze the pros and cons, but no matter what - put yourself and your happiness before anyone, including him.
Anonymous
If he truly does feel severely sorry and guilty, has no emotional connection to the person that he cheated with, and is willing to move on and build a stronger relationship with you, he deserves a chance to show you that he's not a bad person. But it's up to you to give that chance.
Anonymous
October 2nd, 2018 6:50am
Well, if this is the first time he has cheated then yeah sure. Why not ? But if this has happened more than once. Then he doesn’t deserve anymore chances. A snake always remains a snake no matter how many times it sheds its skin and so he is gonna remain the same liar and cheater no matter how many chances you give him and he squanders them all. You deserve so much better than someone who cheats. So if not for anyone else then for your own dignity and respect do not give a cheater more than a second chance.