Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

35+ Where is everybody?

User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 September 3rd, 2022

35 & Over sub-community

Is there anybody out there? Hello hello hello *echo* Where is everybody? I'm bored and lonely 😔

427
User Profile: Redi777
Redi777 January 25th, 2023

@SweetPea321 hello I'm here to listen

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 31st, 2023

My daughter labels her farts. There's mini farts for the smaller ones and MEGA farts for the larger ones. She kills me 😄🤣

load more
User Profile: scarletNickel7761
scarletNickel7761 January 29th, 2023

Hi

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 31st, 2023

Hi and hello

load more
User Profile: amiableFig7651
amiableFig7651 January 29th, 2023

@SweetPea321 hi sweet pea, i am feeling sad and lonely right now too! I miss my own self, I miss my good times and my happiness. I miss the time which will not come back, the happy ones. My last 4 years have passed in a flash in depression, loneliness. I have changed as a person and I don't know this person. I am trying to get better too quickly, bcz I am tired of being this negative. I want to feel more positive. I am kind and compassionate, but feels like I have changed too much as a person. I have become negative deep down, so much that I have defied my own values and feels so changed

I am trying hard to become better, change myself. I have to accept myself first, my flaws and positive. I want to go out of my shelf but I am too scared but its the only way, I want to make new friends, anyone.

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 31st, 2023

Aww, hang in there. You sound like you're on the right path, accepting yourself as you are and trying to change what you don't like. I am stuck in a rut myself and also trying to get back to my previous happy go lucky SweetPea 🙂

I'm glad you're here. Thanks for the message and remember Rome wasn't built in a day. We can, and will, get to that light at the end of the tunnel. It's just a long fricking tunnel!

load more
User Profile: LotusFlower285
LotusFlower285 January 30th, 2023

@SweetPea321


Im here! I know this post is older but I hear how you are feeling I am here in Canada ☺️


I feel the way you do very often!

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 31st, 2023

@LotusFlower285 Hello Neighbor! I'm in Minnesota, right next to you 👋 If you look out your window, you can see me! Jk 😄

So you feel lonely and bored too? It's hard sometimes, isn't it? I spend alot of time lazing around in bed when I have nothing to do or browsing 7cups. Sometimes both. I guess I gotta focus on moving more. Getting the blood flowing and the heart pumping.

load more
User Profile: bigIceCream3880
bigIceCream3880 January 30th, 2023

Hello I am here for u I would love to listen and help u

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 31st, 2023

Thanks @bigIceCream3880. That's nice of you. I'm going through a big depression wave right now. Low energy, no motivation, ect... It's cold where I live, so winter is most likely affecting me too. I look forward to better days.

load more
User Profile: Alexc1987
Alexc1987 February 2nd, 2023

Hey


1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP February 2nd, 2023

Hey. How are you?

https://youtu.be/eIUzq7X020A

Do you like Outkast?

load more
User Profile: greatfulArtlover7425
greatfulArtlover7425 February 2nd, 2023

@SweetPea321 I'm over 75

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP February 4th, 2023

Hi. I'm level 43 in the Game of Life. That's how I like to say my age 🙂

load more
User Profile: amusingWriter3178
amusingWriter3178 February 3rd, 2023

I’m 33?!?!!

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP February 4th, 2023

I'm ten years older than you, so...I'm winning? 😄

load more
User Profile: evilish
evilish February 4th, 2023

@SweetPea321

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP February 6th, 2023

I like that your name is evilish and you have minions for your profile pic 😄

load more
User Profile: wittyPlane5418
wittyPlane5418 February 5th, 2023

@SweetPea321

I'm from Canada. I was crying last night but I'm here right now. It's 12 pm

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP February 6th, 2023

Hey Canada, my neighbor. Are you feeling any better after the cry? I hope so.

load more