Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

35+ Where is everybody?

User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 September 3rd, 2022

35 & Over sub-community

Is there anybody out there? Hello hello hello *echo* Where is everybody? I'm bored and lonely 😔

427
User Profile: hopelessfailure80203
hopelessfailure80203 February 5th, 2023

Heyy im new here

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP February 6th, 2023

Welcome to here @hopelessfailure80203 🙂

load more
User Profile: unassumingcoconut123
unassumingcoconut123 February 5th, 2023

@SweetPea321 Im out here.......I think

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP February 6th, 2023

I see you, coconut 🥥 You're real 🙂

load more
User Profile: Armaan72
Armaan72 February 5th, 2023

Hey




1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP February 6th, 2023

Hey @Armaan72 I see you're a listener. That's nice. I think it must take patience and a good heart to be a listener. Oh yeah...and a good memory to remember what has all been said through exchanges.

load more
User Profile: toughSky6211
toughSky6211 February 7th, 2023

@SweetPea321 i am here <3

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP February 8th, 2023

Hi @toughSky6211 I hope you're having a lovely day.

load more
User Profile: IdealChaos
IdealChaos February 8th, 2023

@SweetPea321

You totally crushed it with this forum post, congrats ! haha

Feel free to msg me whenever, I too am familiar with bored and lonely. Anyone reading this, please feel free to msg me.

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP February 8th, 2023

Hello @idealChaos This forum post is kind of winning, isn't it 😄 Thanks for gracing it

load more
User Profile: lightSpring8830
lightSpring8830 February 8th, 2023

@SweetPea321 here …

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP February 8th, 2023

@lightSpring8830 Here you are! Welcome 🙂

load more
User Profile: milcari9thegypsy
milcari9thegypsy February 10th, 2023

Hello. Not sure if this comment gonna appear coz I dont any other comments and dont see the post option lol. I wanna post

2 replies
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP February 11th, 2023

I see you @milcari9the gypsy 🙂 How goes it?

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic February 12th, 2023

@milcari9thegypsy The reply button only shows for 5 replies then you will need to reply to another post to get your post on the thread. This is so the thread is not overloaded. We welcome your replies though


Listening - One Step At A Time!

load more
User Profile: MikeandtheMechanics
MikeandtheMechanics February 10th, 2023

I am 36 and for those about to Rock! we salute you!

2 replies
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP February 11th, 2023

AC/DC

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic February 12th, 2023

@MikeandtheMechanics Hey love the song! Very emotional don't you think?

Listening - One Step At A Time!

load more
User Profile: MikeandtheMechanics
MikeandtheMechanics February 10th, 2023

@SweetPea321 hiya! 36 and counting here!

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP February 11th, 2023

Youngsta! I'll be 44 next month.

load more
User Profile: warmheartedBike7669
warmheartedBike7669 February 13th, 2023

@SweetPea321

Hi I have been lonely for a long long time

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP February 13th, 2023

So have I, Bike. My last relationship was like 10 years ago. I have an autistic child who needs all of my attention, so I don't date.

load more