Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

35+ Where is everybody?

User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 September 3rd, 2022

35 & Over sub-community

Is there anybody out there? Hello hello hello *echo* Where is everybody? I'm bored and lonely 😔

427
User Profile: ambitioushope1234
ambitioushope1234 September 29th, 2022

@SweetPea321 im here

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP September 30th, 2022

Hey Hope,

Welcome back! Did you have a nice vacation from the Where is everybody thread? What is new with you? I'm currently breeding flies in my home, not on purpose, but they treat my home like a hotel.

load more
User Profile: compassionateCar7091
compassionateCar7091 September 29th, 2022

I'm here for you

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP September 30th, 2022

That's so nice. Thank you. @compassionateCar So what kind of car are you? What's your dream car? I like that black Monte Carlo from the movie Training Day or a classic GTO.

load more
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP September 30th, 2022

Where is @insertnamehere82 and where is the 5th page of my thread?

User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP September 30th, 2022

Is my thread screwed up? I can't see page 5.

User Profile: lavaris777
lavaris777 September 30th, 2022

Hi

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP October 1st, 2022

@lavaris777 Hello. Nice to meet you. I do a great impression of a hotdog. Check it out...

*turns into a hotdog*

Amazing, right?

load more
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP September 30th, 2022

???

User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP September 30th, 2022

Is this some sort of glitch? I can't see my messages on the thread anymore 😕

2 replies
User Profile: GoldenNest2727
GoldenNest2727 October 1st, 2022

@SweetPea321

I see you, SweetPea! I hope you keep posting. You've created a fun thread.

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP October 1st, 2022

@GoldenNest2727 Hey Goldie 👋 I can finally see the messages to this thread again, but I had to go to the website instead of use the app like I usually do. It's not working on the app for some reason.

load more
load more
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP October 1st, 2022

Once again it's the weekend. Happy Caturday! 🐈🐈‍⬛ Where is everybody? Meow baby 🐱

2 replies
User Profile: BrightandGentleHand
BrightandGentleHand October 1st, 2022

@SweetPea321 Happy Catsun-day?! (I messed that up, didn't I?) Hope you have a great one!

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP October 1st, 2022

@BrightandGentleHand Lol. I'll take Catsunday. That'll be tomorrow for me. And thanks...I hope you're having a good weekend too 🙂

load more
load more
User Profile: compassionateCranberry9850
compassionateCranberry9850 October 1st, 2022

@SweetPea321 hey guys, this is just a forum to chat in? I'm relatively new here


1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP October 1st, 2022

@compassionateCranberry9850 Yes, feel free to chat here. They have chat rooms too on this site, but I prefer the forums.

Welcome to 7cups 🙂

load more
User Profile: IamJoy7
IamJoy7 October 1st, 2022

Hello there 👋