Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say Hello! We want to meet all 40 year old members!

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 1st, 2015

Say hello and share 3 things about yourself!

664
User Profile: rechnin
rechnin August 17th, 2020

How is everyone?

1 reply
User Profile: rationalFriend1361
rationalFriend1361 August 17th, 2020

@rechnin hi

1 reply
User Profile: rechnin
rechnin August 18th, 2020

@rationalFriend1361

How goes?

load more
User Profile: Hanna009
Hanna009 September 25th, 2020

@rechnin hi

1 reply
User Profile: rechnin
rechnin October 3rd, 2020

@Hanna009

Srry for late reply, how are you?

load more
load more
User Profile: nania721
nania721 August 18th, 2020

Hi, all! 41F and I'm happy to be amongst very supportive people. heart

1 reply
User Profile: Hanna009
Hanna009 September 25th, 2020

@nania721hello how are u

User Profile: Justforud1
Justforud1 November 24th, 2020

@nania721

Hello nice to see you n hear from you👍🙂

load more
User Profile: sweetHero6888
sweetHero6888 August 19th, 2020

Hello everyone

User Profile: DogDadd
DogDadd August 20th, 2020

Hello

User Profile: MagicalSarah
MagicalSarah August 23rd, 2020

Hello smiley I'm a 40 yo woman, a single mom of a beautiful 6 yo daughter, work as a secretary and also recently decided to go back to school and study counseling and health science. How are you all?

It's my 3rd days here on 7 Cups and it seems that I can't get enough of this site. I came here to find a free online therapy, but then ended up choosing to be a Listener lol. But after my very 1st real chat, I literally can't stop smiling because the feedback from the member felt so great to me.

Is there any way I could give suggestion to the site owner or community founder? Right now in my mind there are 3 technical things that if added would make 7cups.com more enjoyable, generally to the Listener and especially to the Member.

Have a great weekend you all, and God bless you 😇🙏

2 replies
User Profile: Justforud1
Justforud1 November 24th, 2020

@TheLaughingSarah

Hello Sarah , this is the most wonderful post here , good to know how you enjoying listening to members. All the best take care👍🙂

1 reply
User Profile: MagicalSarah
MagicalSarah November 24th, 2020

@Justforud1

Hi Just,

Thank you for the compliment!

I wrote that on my first day as a Listener. Yesterday has marked my 3 months here and just today I got my Safety Patrol badge and I'm so happy. Yay!

I can tell you though that this site is kind of addictive. Do you agree with me? Or I just have to practice my rules and boundaries, time wise especially?

Good luck on your Listening journey too! Stay safe, healthy and happy wink

load more
load more
User Profile: AvocatoAdvocate
AvocatoAdvocate August 29th, 2020

mid 40s but still feeling like a young boy

User Profile: Sky1980
Sky1980 August 30th, 2020

Hello everyone!!! How is everyone doing?

1 reply
User Profile: Justforud1
Justforud1 November 24th, 2020

@Sky1980

Hi, doing good how about you🙂

load more
User Profile: Allisnlady
Allisnlady September 1st, 2020

Hello! 46/f here. Struggling with a lot right and hope to connect with others.

1 reply
User Profile: Hanna009
Hanna009 September 25th, 2020

Hello how are u? @Allisnlady

load more
User Profile: gsa80
gsa80 September 28th, 2020

Hello All. I'm 40M. Nice to be here with you.

User Profile: ivoryWalker3683
ivoryWalker3683 September 30th, 2020

Oh, right, I'm 40. I'm sure I'm not the only one who missed their birthday this year.

Hi.