Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don’t like this new season of my life

Hi, I’ve been really going through it. I’ve recently left a long long relationship. 20+ years of a relationship. I was just done with all of the fighting and walking on eggshells and just never doing anything right. After a huge blow out and him asking me to take off my ring and find a new place to live … I left!. He then backtracked and took it back said he didn’t mean it ..anyways fast forward to now. I just feel like I’m in withdrawal of the routine of my life and I just feel alone, overwhelmed and anxious all of the time. Idk what’s going to happen next and idk I just feel lost.

12
User Profile: Erin82
Erin82 May 5th

@rationalCherry0465 I’m right there with you. I’ve been constantly fighting with my boyfriend and it’s over small things but he blows them way out of proportion. I was married for 20 years too and left as well. I hope you feel better soon. We have everything on us and nobody to help relieve any stress we have. Then I overthink and make issues when I shouldn’t. We all have been there and many of us are feeling like you do too. It’s not easy. My mental health has been getting worse and worse lately as well. 

I totally understand the feelings of withdrawal of routine and all that comes with it. I have not figured out the answer to navigate them either. I mourn the investment of my time as well.