Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I feel lonely at times

User Profile: SatEp
SatEp September 20th

Hello 👋🏻 I'm 31 years old and though I have friends I feel lonely sometimes and I'd like to find new people to talk to. Btw I speak spanish too.

6
User Profile: intelligentWheel627
intelligentWheel627 September 21st

Hola! 👋 It's nice to meet you! I'm here if you need company. I get lonely too sometimes. It's always less lonely together. 😊

Hi. I'm available if you need to talk. I speak a little bit of Spanish and English and am also in the club (feeling lonely).

🫶

User Profile: WarmSpark
WarmSpark 2 days ago

So sorry to know that you feel that way. I'm always here if you need to talk. Always

User Profile: Thepastorlistener
Thepastorlistener 2 days ago

@SatEp. Pastor Jodi I hear to listen and help you get through this

User Profile: ladykitana
ladykitana 1 day ago

Hola, hablo inglés y español, lo siento que te sientas de esa manera… Si necesitas ayuda me puedes hablar!

User Profile: crimsonPlane2475
crimsonPlane2475 15 hours ago

I think we're all a little bit lonely these days… I've been lonely for a really long time myself. And the poster above me is absolutely true. Definitely less lonely when you are around other people obviously lol nice to meet everyone. Figure it's better to talk with some like-minded people and not just live in my own echo chamber cause I know just how bad what I'm going through is and I know just how wrong it is, but apparently I'm crazy as usual. So it'll be nice to tell my story and just get a little bit of feedback cause maybe I am right? 😂