Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I want to hear something you are proud of or have accomplished

User Profile: enchantingPeace546
enchantingPeace546 February 13th, 2025

I am almost 44 years old, and I would like to announce something I am proud of and almost accomplished. I work full time and have been earning my bachelor's degree for 8 years now. I can proudly say that I am graduating this spring. For those of you that think it's too late, or you don't have time, or whatever the reason, I am here to tell you that you can do anything you set your mind to.


proud-moments_1739420927.jpg

32
User Profile: goldenButterfly8089
goldenButterfly8089 March 12th, 2025

I earned my certificate for peer counseling!

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 18th, 2025

@goldenButterfly8089 congratulations 🥰

User Profile: LearningPeace
LearningPeace April 22nd, 2025

@goldenButterfly8089 Yeah, congratulations!

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 April 18th, 2025

I taught myself to draw after decades of not being any good at it <3

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 18th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 wow, that's amazing 🥰

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 April 18th, 2025

Thank you! I found this awesome book that taught me to draw. It’s called “Mark Kistler’s Draw Squad”. It’s an older book, but it’s the only book I’ve found that isn’t either super advanced, or wayyy too simplistic. It’s fun and teaches things like 3D and shading too! It’s DEFINITELY worth the purchase <3

load more
load more
User Profile: Clio9876
Clio9876 April 18th, 2025

@enchantingPeace546

Congratulations on your qualification. Its a real achievement when you are working at the same time.

I'm proud of everything thing I do. Every little moment. However big or small, they all matter. I grew up believing I'm not good enough. I hear all the time how I could have done things better. I did it good enough.

I just wish I could believe that.

User Profile: walkalot
walkalot April 20th, 2025

@enchantingPeace546

Awesome job completing that big life step. Hopefully this will open up many doors for you. You deserve to be proud. Enjoy it !

User Profile: sicksenseofhumour
sicksenseofhumour April 22nd, 2025

Wow! That's such an amazing accomplishment! CONGRATULATIONS!!

User Profile: LearningPeace
LearningPeace April 22nd, 2025

@enchantingPeace546I'm proud of myself for taking the right steps in a new, uplifing direction. Not just for myself, but for all those I come across. All those around me.

Each day a new step.

User Profile: Shinystar2025
Shinystar2025 April 22nd, 2025

🎉 Congradulations

User Profile: brightPomegranate5434
brightPomegranate5434 April 23rd, 2025

Most people become doctors in that time