Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you regret you should have known earlier in life?

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty February 11th, 2025

Tell meeee!!!!

72
User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy February 23rd, 2025

That you can't change anyone except yourself

1 reply
User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty OP February 23rd, 2025

@Creamyyy That's a fascinating realisation

load more
User Profile: yellowPond4522
yellowPond4522 February 23rd, 2025

Not walking away, there no respect.

User Profile: Smaze
Smaze February 23rd, 2025

To not make friends

User Profile: imaginativeneverhappening
imaginativeneverhappening February 23rd, 2025

I have no regrets

User Profile: caretoshare1821
caretoshare1821 February 23rd, 2025

Career guidance maybe !!! I feel so stuck right now!!!!

User Profile: certusrisus1
certusrisus1 February 23rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty that i was never going to be okay with my overthinking 

User Profile: simplymeTea
simplymeTea February 23rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty I wouldn’t say I regret because I’m still growing but I would say that one of my unfavorable things is putting so much trust and kindness in others to respect me the same way I respect them. I would also say expecting people to have my back and tell me when someone talks or says something bad about me. I understand that people aren’t as nice as me I just wish I wasn’t always the one that gets blamed

User Profile: empowerment888
empowerment888 February 23rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty empowering myself to become my own boss & build my own business. 

User Profile: Theuselessfool
Theuselessfool February 23rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty my academics,self worth are very important.men are a danger to those

User Profile: shiningCloud47
shiningCloud47 February 23rd, 2025

My voice, feeling, needs, point of view counts! Always somebody won’t like me it’s they problem not mine, they need to deal with it!