Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who Are You, Really?

Let's walk the treacherous lane.

Let's endure the unbearable pain.

Let's overlook the falling world's demonic disdain.

Just let your head on my shoulder lean... and reclaim the remaining of our life's remains.

Between the fangs of ferocious, spiteful serpents, we have managed our way.

Under the fiery arrows of malicious hearts, our home lay.

But whenever I looked into your eyes, something used to say:

Why do you feel my pain so intensely? You act out of pure mercy, without a second thought or delay.

My baby, I'm the soul... the breath of life that moves the pulse into your veins.

It's only me who could even feel your joy and your excruciating pain.


silverArrow67 


5491_1791302300.png

2

@silverArrow67

Your words are powerful!

User Profile: silverArrow67
silverArrow67 OP Tuesday

@caringShoulder1357

Thank you sincerely, dear friend...your invaluable approval means a lot to me, honestly...I wish you a very wonderful day ahead...

load more