Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Yet to really connect

User Profile: resourcefulPerson384
resourcefulPerson384 September 26th

For real? Tell me how many have had luck connecting with sincere “listeners”/“therapist”?

9
User Profile: BlueSoul90
BlueSoul90 September 26th

@resourcefulPerson384
I think I’ve had a sincere listener a few times when using my member account. Still, I get how hard that can be. I often feel frustrated when I want to vent from my member account and feel like the listener isn’t showing any understanding. But I also understand how hard it is to be a listener—to make someone feel heard and give them the attention they need.

User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 September 26th

@resourcefulPerson384

                I tried a few listeners only had two that clicked one disappeared when i tried to find them again and one that helped a great deal found me by reading forum posts and thought it was issues, they could help. Too many IMO just give canned answers and are not equipped to really connect.

many from other countries and cultures do not always understand things that are not in their culture/ country. 

User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 September 26th

@resourcefulPerson384

 I tried a few listeners only had two that clicked one disappeared when i tried to find them again and one that helped a great deal found me by reading forum posts and thought it was issues, they could help. Too many IMO just give canned answers and are not equipped to really connect.

many from other countries and cultures do not always understand things that are not in their culture/ country. 

even in real life therapists are often try a few before we find a fit ... very frustrating because we have to share same thing over and over but once you find a fit it helps. 

User Profile: MilkywayHearts
MilkywayHearts September 26th

Omg yes. Most of them are so rude and distant. If i reach out and try to talk, they'd make me feel 10 times worse.

User Profile: rayne789
rayne789 September 26th

I've never connected with anyone actually 😅. I thought it was just me.

User Profile: amicableLand9991
amicableLand9991 September 28th

I can try to listen.

User Profile: CallumKing2000
CallumKing2000 September 29th

Bouncy Bouncy y158Fncp.gif

I've spoken to only one person, another one just exchanged like 4 messages and disappeared. Sadly I don't think there are people really willing to listen, not really. Usually you are left to talk alone and then there's no response. :(

Most accept but don't really say anything even if you engage. I'm having trouble finding someone to talk to.

Good luck 🍀

I've spoken to only one person, another one just exchanged like 4 messages and disappeared. Sadly I don't think there are people really willing to listen, not really. Usually you are left to talk alone and then there's no response. :(

Most accept but don't really say anything even if you engage. I'm having trouble finding someone to talk to.

Good luck 🍀