Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(Thread closed) Day 25: If you met a person that was just like you, would you like them? If not, how could you view the person more positively?

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 January 24th, 2019

If you met a person that was just like you, would you like them? If so, why? If not, how could you view the person more positively?

@24963534 @1Marg1 @amiablePeace77 @AmusingJet302 @Aspace4u @bestplum1189 @BeyondTheInvisible @Bigvalleyrob @BlueSkyDay1911 @bogartfan @Brokenhearted @carefreeheart57 @CaringPanda45 @caringPumpkin64 @convivialBlueberry6200 @DanaMH @chickadee123 @decisiveTangerine1372 @easyBalloon5468 @empathicForest15 @exuberantAvocado5095 @faithlove1111 @fearlessPine2167 @FlowerLily23 @funkygirl @Glorene @gracie2303 @greenpear8830 @GuardianAngel77 @GusteeMoon123 @GustyOne4U @Help0ver5OAnxietyorManicBiPolar @inventivehouse2965 @January1963 @joliver1967 @JolivetteListens @kittycat15 @Lauren63 Lolowise475 @LumenEssense @mellisendis @MistyMagic @MissPen @MusicCandy @mutter3 @Nova101 @Novalis4u @OffMyTrack @pamharley003 @passionateWheel1397 @PaytonGlover @pinkPapaya7701 @Pixielou44 @purplehairedone @quietSail6485 @pinkPapaya7701@rainbowsage5 @redGrapefruit5314 @RenaeListens @richyShiny39 @Roger57 @Roxy0007 @ScarletLand3247 @scarletSpring3133 @Shycat542 @sincereHemlock2665 @SmileAtWill @SoulfullyAButterfly @soulsings @Texgal0869 @Tom444 @Tish1982 @Tyedyedbutterfly @vh @wittyNest2941 @what @worthystruggle @Zengrl

31
User Profile: pamharley003
pamharley003 January 24th, 2019

@DanaMH

Day 25: If you met a person that was just like you, would you like them? If so, why? If not, how could you view the person more positively?

I would feel sorry if there was another person like me, I am a handfull but yes I would like them because it means I am not alonei n this world.

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 OP January 24th, 2019

Some of us are a handful at times but glad you wouldn't feel alone in the world with them there.


@pamharley003

load more
User Profile: Offmytrack
Offmytrack January 24th, 2019

I would probably like him. Not because he was just like me, but because I like almost everybody. He would be much the same, and would like me as well. That is always a good starting point.

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 OP January 24th, 2019

I agree that is a great starting point to like others and get along with others.


@Offmytrack

load more
User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl January 24th, 2019

I always say I need to clone myself. We would be best friends.

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 OP January 25th, 2019

Think we all would agree with that statement.


@Zengrl

load more
User Profile: Hithere21
Hithere21 January 24th, 2019

@DanaMH idk if I would like me. Im quite blunt and if I met someone with my jonsty I probably wouldnt like them lol, still I love being able to be truthful.

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 OP January 25th, 2019

I agree with that a lot. Those that tell the truth are very trustworthy also.


@Hithere21

load more
User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake January 24th, 2019

I think I would but I would really get annoyed easy haha

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 OP January 25th, 2019

We might although we would know all those things that push our buttons and maybe avoid those things.


@Tinycupcake

load more
User Profile: MissPen
MissPen January 24th, 2019

If you met a person that was just like you, would you like them? If so, why? If not, how could you view the person more positively?

I think if i could get that person to open up I'd like them.I tend to be pretty introverted, so meeting people and opening up to them is hard. After I got to know the person i might fine them to be a bit of a dormat, maybe a bit wishy-washy.

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 OP January 25th, 2019

It does take some folks longer to open up and to get to know folks. Maybe you are trying to build that trust with someone and then you can open up to them more faster.


@MissPen

load more
User Profile: caringPanda45
caringPanda45 January 24th, 2019

@DanaMH Yes I would like them and I'd have a partner in crime and get out more!

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 OP January 25th, 2019

Oh so true!


@caringPanda45

load more
User Profile: mutter3
mutter3 January 25th, 2019

@DanaMH This is a hard one. I don't think I'd get along with the other me at first. As I spent time with the other me and got to know the other me better I think we would become good friends. Takes time and a willingness to not judge based on first impressions.

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 OP January 25th, 2019

Totally agree with you that it does take time and the willingness to not judge based on first impressions and get to know others.


@mutter3

load more
User Profile: Lauren63
Lauren63 January 25th, 2019

No, I would definitely hate them. Because I hated me for as long as I can remember. I cant even look up when I walk my dog and a car passes by. I hate me. And so does everyone else. Tc Dana.

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 OP January 25th, 2019

Sorry to hear that and I hope one day that you do like yourself.


@Lauren63

User Profile: Lauren63
Lauren63 January 27th, 2019

@DanaMH I answered that, you are trying to mess with my head.

load more
load more
User Profile: Chickadee123
Chickadee123 January 25th, 2019

Yes, I would enjoy another me, but I also would never wish this upon another human being.

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 OP January 25th, 2019

Some folks would agree with you.


@Chickadee123

load more