Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do you rather like to do what is needed in the morning or later in the day?

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 June 10th, 2025

Check-In 50+ June 9 to 11, 2025


Taglist  6/2/25

to add or remove your name from the taglist please click here

@00WHY00 @1Marg1 @24963534 @24Help1 @4Rainbow42 @5catsandme @7EggsADay @8Khaleesi8 @allen99 @ArinDee @Actuallynobody017 @adaptableOcean4193 @adventurousBranch3786 @adventurousSugar1991 @affableowl5126 @affectionateCat9553 @affectionatePear7889 @agreeablestrawberries1285 @ahaller @ahds2k @ahel58 @akbj @AKmarshmallow @Aksabode @alan254 @alanapiana1970 @alleywood13 @amanda @ambitiousNectarine1482 @Amelia763 @Amelia2324 @amiablePeace77 @amiableTortoise2797 @AmiYumi @amusingcranberry1537 @AmusingJet302 @anderly @andy @Angelface50 @AnnieIsMe @aquaCake3636 @ARIBA5 @Artemis13579 @AshcloudMac @Aspace4u @Awesomesummer1628 @ayeyaeyaaaaaaaa @azureblueheron @azuladragon34 @Baby1120 @ballooningSloth @BaltimoreSpring @bamafan96 @Barltik2065 @Beanno @beautifulsoul @becausepuppies @Beck @becknit @beachyone @believing777 @berta0322 @Bestmaple2045 @bestplum1189 @betheileen @better2Bbrave @beverlianne @bigalt21 @Billyjoe9717 @bimmernizer @BirdsWhoWrite @bisketties @bklnstar @BlackApple6420 @BLSD2021 @bluebell34 @BlueEyes1819 @blueOrange6725 @BlueSky0708 @Blueskye24 @Bluesky1964 @bluevelvet3 @Blugreg @bogartfan @bouncyBeach42 @BookishWendy @bouncyVoice4149 @breezyoctopus @brightChestnut3152 @BrightSugar1923 @brightZebra 8925 @bubblePomegranate7179 @BurdensDown @cafelatte46 @cal1860 @CaliforniaViv @calmblueocean @calmVase7032 @Cammiecat @CandyBubblegumSprinkles @carefreeheart57 @CarefulGrapes590 @carefulsailboat231 @carelady @caringone1004 @CaringPanda45 @caringPumpkin64 @CaringSharon @CaringSub @carscarey @casey90 @cathy @catlady @catmandu @caughtinthemiddle @Cazzy8752 @Cheerie @chickadee123 @Chro411924 @CHT @CintaBali @classylady521 @Cliffg747 @Clio9876 @coach411 @Communicativepenny8383 @compassionteHuman5626 @CompassionateLand2815 @Confused7461 @conscientiousCoconut8216 @convivialCake8989 @ConvivialFriend9402 @Cookiecrumbles7079 @coolvibes @CoriF @courageousCoconut7282 @CourageousDaisy1111 @courageousLemon182 @CourageousSpring2022  @courteousLime9432 @CreativeYard1702 @crimsonShade6782 @CtownMimi @ctw1237 @Cubby2020 @curiousbutterfly77 @currentwise @cyanBirch4288 @CyclingThroughLife @Damaris62 @DanaMH @DancingJoy811 @dapperPond2037 @Dave94305 @debbiehun @decisivetangerine2856 @decisiveBanana1981 @DDPaintsStuff @DeeGold @DELTA0112 @Den2542 @determinedNectarine9383 @dillon8524 @DinaElwy @diofono @diplomaticoak9588 @discreetMelon5938 @discreettriangle87 @DiscretOcean7936 @doginashirt @dolphinlver @Doodles7 @duces @ecstaticlght @einarsgirl @elderfarm @Electric100 @ElizabethGiovi @EmbStitcher33 @empathicForest15 @Emptynest2020 @emotional232023 @enigmaticOcean8813 @endearingLion70 @Enthusiasticnest1089 @equinox56 @Eva66 @Every1ahome @ExDesertScapegoat @exuberantAvocado5095 @fairmindedStrawberries7429 @Faithfulapple2400 @faithlove1111 @Favor2020 @favour @fearlessSouth4632 @FlowerLily23 @FoolsSelf @forcefulFriend4768 @forcefulStrings1005 @forcefulWriter32 @forko23 @Freeskier @FriendlyAnju777 @friendly10 @friendlyCat50 @fromthetent81 @frothyMagic6772 @FusionX33 @GabbyGee @Gabriellegahnsuksah @Gale1032 @galfromaway @gardenyarn @generousBalloon786 @gentleEast4230 @gentleLand5245 @GiftedEmpath3 @goldilocks1041 @goodmelon8247 @goodYard1477 @goodStrawberries7059 @GothamRam @gracefulDay3692 @GrammatoBoys @Grandma1 @GrandmaLolly @Gramma2FnM @Grammy23 @Grammy23 @Gr8ful1974 @Greenpear036 @greenSummer1236 @gregariousKiwi9594 @gregariousZebra21 @guitarman087 @Gwen1963 @GypsyRed @HaloCompany88 @hoppa12 @HealingGriz @Heather2020 @helloBike4402 @hellopusher @helloTalker8798 @honestPeach5447 @Hotaru419 @hounddog2021 @HY00 @iamroni @icanremember @icedcoffee211109 @IHDW1982 @ihtak @impartialDrum1848 @impartialRaspberries1389 @indigolilly1500 @indigoFriend7851 @indigoMoon1246 @innerLove @introvertedextrovert2122 @intuitiveBunny8426 @intuitiveFriend1097 @Ivy229 @Irene2552 @IWuzADuck @JackKost @jackrock @japanesegardengirl @jazzgtr @Jim @Jinx012014 @jlmouranet @jillwings7@JolivetteListens @JoniGirl @Judecat42W1370 @junem @justbecause @Justbreathingx9 @JustExisting1027 @JustMe1225 @justpassingthrough10 @K8tjee @kala @Katbtrying552 @Kathy1212 @kathy3667 @Kavajava @kcollier6517 @Kevin0291 @kickiree @kickan75 @Kimberley555 @KindblueEyes @kindCloud141 @Kira09 @kit4228 @kitty2018 @kittycat15 @klemen @koyaanisqatse8 @Kurt789 @LadySnowcat @LakeGirl819 @Lara @lateasusual @Lauren63 @LavenderDaily @lesjon @lelahni @Lifer @lightBalsam5585 @LightSoul108 @lilaj3796 @LimegreenNorth1124 @LindaWinNJ @lisamac724 @ListeningKaty @livefreely04 @LivingLovingLifeRecovery @livingwithbpdx2 @lledmonds1969 @Lolowise475 @lonea @Lonelybeth @LoneShade @lookingforpeace @lookoutOwl8 @LostanLonely @Lostinlove50 @love @Love2Boat65 @LovecraftianHorror @lovingTangerine2547 @LoveResearcher @lrsmith9636 @LucianX @luv2shop @mabelanne20 @madhu @Maebyb@Maka10 @mamamel @mamapants @MariaLands @Marspock @meforexample @Melayla @Melissa22320 @Mellieme l1971 @mellisendis @metta2u @mettagirl @MidwesternCalmSeeker @Mindy @ministermichelle @Mishka1599 @MissPen@MistyMagic @Mla69 @mm2022 @modestOcean7984 @modestwatermelon2938 @moi2016 @mommabear0562 @MondoRalph @Mooboxer @mooboxer @moocher @morecake @Motherofcats1955 @MrKindness @MsVee2021 @MusicCandy @Musicman50 @musicwithbrass @mutter3 @myer @MysticSoul88 @Nanci @navyAcai7149 @neatandtidy72 @neverendingtime23 @NightListener3262 @nippycat @NotAllHere713 @No1Angel68 @nobodyimportantmn @Nogift @NormaAnne @Oddball76779 @oel @OffMyTrack @OliveCamp8456 @omez125 @OmWeAreOne @Open12 @OptimisticAcres4817 @optimisticRaspberries5247 @outofspace7 @PatienceImpatiens @PaytonGlover @Peace1221 @peaceandlove65 @peachy53 @PepperBunny @PetiteSouris @pgreen6840 @phantomsmilesphilosophicalacai7803 @PitbullMom9 @philosophicalAcres8914 @philosophicalKiwi4956 @pianocat @placidplum3193 @pluckystrings4696 @plumPapaya7147 @plumSkies6526 @politePear3867 @positiveriver9935 @potatoxcrispztrish @powerfulOak2587 @powerfulMaple1852 @practicalbalsam @PracticalCat2637 @proactiveCup703 @Proudme @Puddinpen @PurpledPeach @purpleNorth4637 @purplefan5510 @purplepansies8591 @purpletangerine87 @purpletree4652 @PurpleWater74 @pxidis @Qooo @quietbeach575 @purpleCircle8013 @quietFlower25 @quietlightning @quietSail6485 @quietStrawberries9260 @Ran3707 @RainbowRosie @rationalWater7635 @RavingTiger @readytolisten7799 @RebelliousMirror @redOrange9587@redCococnut7440 @redPenny @Redpeppers @Redrhapsody @reliableHickory3670 @reliablemoon26 @reliablemoon6376 @repen13 @reservedOwl321 @Resourceful2021 @rhoda @richyShiny39 @RideaRainbow @River416 @Roger57 @RogueOne1983 @Rose1324 @Ross63 @roxymar @ruffneckred @Ruthanny1243 @sailinsunshine @SallyMoore @sallymander36 @samSympa3 @Sandidegeer @SarahKind @sb805 @ScarletLand3247 @ScarletPear1945 @SeaLady @Seasidelady61 @secretMap2091 @Sedtzl1 @seeker1898 @SeekerSher @seekinghappy55 @selfdisciplinedPenny281 @seniorlady @sensibleBunny2134 @sensiblePal7535 @ShadowFaerie @Shycat542 @shycranberry2308 @sillyrabbit7 @sincereGrapefruit4682 @sincerelandsincereOak6832 @SKHK @Skyglider @SleeplessVet @SloRollin62 @smead85 @Smilintru67 @smokescrunch @sngrlittle @snugglyLight2001 @sonerii @soothingArrow47 @sophiaaiello @SoulfulCat22 @soulsings @spielmanjr @spongbobishappy @SpreadAloha @StartExploring @stayingsafe @SteampunkOkc @stilltrying126 @sthompso @StormyTimes @straightforwardKiwi7811 @stressBear @strugglingtocope99 @stampy853 @StillSurvivingThriving @Sue1111 @Sue88 @sunnyplum5193 @SunnySpruce3523 @sunnyZebra2336 @Sunshine4691 @SunShineAlwaysGrateful @SusyKaploosy @SuzieQ1 @swammi01 @SweetSami @swim215 @swinston222 @swordpsalm @sympatheticCat267 @Tabbysflower @Tailormade1 @tanimaya @Tanq2u @Tawanda526 @tealCranberry7379 @tealDog6333 @tealPlace1858 @Teresa416 @terrig996 @TexasTabby @thecaringone @thoughtfulRaspberries8714 @ThreeFires @Tish1982 @tranquilheart @Treat @Tri2BHappy @Trying5555 @turquoiseJar411 @twidget @twm @Tyedyedbutterfly @understandingSea8000 @unicornbarb @Vadras @versatileHickory1709 @Vintagelung @VioletVeritas @vouberto @Walker7957 @WarmWool @waterdragon81 @weatherphoto @WharfRat @Whisper292 @whisperingfairy7 @whispersrlonely @whitewingeddove1107 @Wicket51 @willow3836 @wittyNest2941 @WonnderWoman @Woodlandwalk42 @wordnerd @worstpossibleusername @WorkingitThrough2 @worthystruggle @WrenegadeWen @Yashoda108 @xe14 @xinero @xrosez @Yashoda108 @yzzil @Yushix @youcancallmeLili @zaramerch @Zengrl @ZeeshanZahir


17
User Profile: Mishka1599
Mishka1599 June 10th, 2025

@amiablePeace77

I like to get things done in the morning, so I can focus on personal things in the afternoon/evening. Great question @amiablePeace77.

User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 June 10th, 2025

@amiablePeace77

Always better to get things done in the morning .. should anything go astray you have time to fix a late in day start hangs over your head the next morn if you have not completed. 

User Profile: WharfRat
WharfRat June 10th, 2025

I sometimes get things done early, but also I procrastinate at times and wait until the last minute.  It varies.


User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 June 10th, 2025

@amiablePeace77

Hi, Ami,

Later in the day.

User Profile: akunknown
akunknown June 10th, 2025

@amiablePeace77

Do you rather like to do what is needed in the morning or later in the day?

If we’re talking about certain things specifically, certain things are done in the morning while other certain things are done later while some certain things are done both in the morning and again later. 

But generally speaking, I love doing things before it’s needed. That way if/when it’s needed I’ll already have done it and have the benefits of doing it ahead of time before it was needed. So I don’t wait to do something when it’s needed. A simple example being I don’t wait till I’m thirsty, dehydrated or my mouth or throat is dry to drink water. I drink water throughout the day to keep myself hydrated. I don’t wait till my teeth are dirty and have problems that my dentist points out to brush my teeth and floss them as I brush multiple times a day and floss after every meal, which my dentist praises me for bc she feels it shows how much I care about oral health. 

2 replies
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP June 10th, 2025

@akunknown

I also like to do things in time and not wait until they are really needed, it takes of pressure as well. 

1 reply
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown June 10th, 2025

@amiablePeace77

Yeah it definitely takes the pressure off which eliminates getting stressed out. 

load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 11th, 2025

@amiablePeace77

Im not a morning person, the early bird catches thr worm is not me 😁 I like to build into my day, more product later on 💜

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 11th, 2025

@Amanda84 more productive 💜

2 replies
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP June 11th, 2025

@Amanda84

"Who wants a worm" asks the afternoon cat and catches a mouse! 😃 We are all different!

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 11th, 2025

@amiablePeace77 ha I love that 😁

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 June 11th, 2025

I prefer to handle business in the afternoon...never been a morning person. These days, however, I wake up around 7:30 whether I like it or not.

If I have to work in the morning then I stick to simple tasks, whenever possible.

3 replies
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP June 11th, 2025

@slowdecline48

Good idea to stick to simple tasks in the morning when you know it's not the time when your brain is working at its best. How do you feel when you wake up if I may ask?

2 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 June 12th, 2025

@amiablePeace77 I feel one or more of the following:

  1. tired.
  2. head pain, vertigo, tinnitus
  3. a real, rising need to 💩 (occasionally urgent)
  4. mild curiosity
  5. rested, calm (always briefly--until chronic stuff kicks in)
1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP June 13th, 2025

@slowdecline48

It needs a lot of strength to pick yourself up for the day when you have those challenges!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 June 11th, 2025

I am definitely NOT a morning person, so even though it would be great to have everything in order and taken care of early, I am a natural evening or "night owl" and that is the time where there a less distractions and I can get the most done.@amiablePeace77

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP June 11th, 2025

@Lolowise475

Evenings are often very quiet, I hear you!

load more