Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling inner peace

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 September 27th

Daily check-in 50+ community Sept. 28 to 30, 2026


What does inner peace physically feel like in your body compared to when you are stressed?


to add or remove your name from the taglist please click here

Taglist 8/5/2026

@00WHY00 @1Marg1 @24963534 @24Help1 @4Rainbow42 @5catsandme @7EggsADay @8Khaleesi8 @adaptableBranch8029  @adventurousCake1561 @allen99 @Alphish @ArinDee @adventurousFarm8706 @Actuallynobody017 @adaptableOcean4193 @adventurousBranch3786 @adventurousSugar1991 @affableowl5126 @affectionateCat9553 @affectionatePear7889 @agreeablestrawberries1285 @ahaller @ahds2k @ahel58 @akbj @AKmarshmallow @AkiraDawn @Aksabode @alan254 @alanapiana1970 @alleywood13 @amanda @ambitiousNectarine1482 @Amelia763 @Amelia2324 @amiablePeace77 @amiableTortoise2797 @AmiYumi @amusingcranberry1537 @AmusingJet302 @anderly @andy @Angelface50 @AnnieIsMe @aquaCake3636 @ARIBA5 @Artemis13579 @AshcloudMac @Aspace4u @Audy916 @Awesomesummer1628 @ayeyaeyaaaaaaaa @azureAcres1605 @azureblueheron @azuladragon34 @Baby1120 @ballooningSloth @BaltimoreSpring @bamafan96 @Barltik2065 @Beanno @beautifulsoul @becausepuppies @Beck @becknit @beachyone @believing777 @berta0322 @Bestmaple2045 @bestplum1189 @betheileen @better2Bbrave @beverlianne @bigalt21 @Billyjoe9717 @bimmernizer @BirdsWhoWrite @bisketties @bklnstar @BlackApple6420 @BLSD2021 @bluebell34 @BlueEyes1819 @blueOrange6725 @BlueSky0708 @Blueskye24 @Bluesky1964 @bluevelvet3 @Blugreg @Bodhichicka  @bogartfan @bouncyBeach42 @BookishWendy @bouncyVoice4149 @breathingin @breezyoctopus @brightChestnut3152 @brightShip8753 @BrightSugar1923 @brightZebra 8925 @bubblePomegranate7179 @Bumblebee41 @BurdensDown @cafelatte46 @cal1860 @CaliforniaViv @calmblueocean @calmVase7032 @Cammiecat @CandyBubblegumSprinkles @carefreeheart57 @CarefulGrapes590 @carefulsailboat231 @carelady @caringone1004 @CaringPanda45 @caringPumpkin64 @CaringSharon @CaringSoftly @CaringSub @carscarey @casey90 @cathy @catlady @catmandu @caughtinthemiddle @Cazzy8752 @Cheerie @chickadee123 @chillibean  @Chro411924 @CHT @CintaBali @classylady521 @Cliffg747 @Clio9876 @coach411 @Communicativepenny8383 @compassionteHuman5626 @CompassionateLand2815 @Confused7461 @conscientiousCoconut8216 @conscientiousStrawberries2347  @convivialCake8989 @ConvivialFriend9402 @Cookiecrumbles7079 @coolvibes @CoriF @courageousCoconut7282 @CourageousDaisy1111 @courageousLemon182 @CourageousSpring2022  @courteousLime9432 @Creamyyy  @CreativeYard1702 @ crimsonRaspberries1486     @crimsonShade6782 @crystaldawn76 @CtownMimi @ctw1237 @Cubby2020 @curiousbutterfly77 @currentwise @cyanBirch4288 @CyclingThroughLife @Damaris62 @DanaMH @DancingJoy811 @dapperPond2037 @Dave94305  @daydreammemories @debbiehun @decisivetangerine2856 @decisiveBanana1981  @decisiveHuman7373 @DDPaintsStuff @DeeGold @DELTA0112 @Den2542 @determinedNectarine9383 @dillon8524 @DinaElwy @diofono @diplomaticoak9588 @discreetMelon5938 @discreettriangle87 @DiscretOcean7936 @doginashirt @dolphinlver @Doodles7 @duces @easyHemlock9068  @ecstaticlght @einarsgirl @elderfarm @Electric100 @ElizabethGiovi @EmbStitcher33 @empathicForest15 @Emptynest2020 @emotional232023 @enigmaticOcean8813 @endearingLion70 @Enthusiasticnest1089 @equinox56 @eternalHero77 @Eva66 @Every1ahome @ExDesertScapegoat @exuberantAvocado5095 @fairmindedStrawberries7429 @Faithfulapple2400 @faithlove1111 @Favor2020 @favour @fearlessSouth4632 @feellostandalone @FlowerLily23 @FoolsSelf @forcefulFriend4768 @forcefulStrings1005 @forcefulWriter32 @forko23 @fossilfellow @Freeskier @FriendlyAnju777 @friendly10 @friendlyCat50 @fromthetent81 @frothyMagic6772 @FusionX33 @GabbyGee @Gabriellegahnsuksah @GabrielThinker @Gale1032 @galfromaway @gardenyarn @generousBalloon786 @gentleEast4230 @gentleLand5245 @GiftedEmpath3 @Gillyraffe @goldilocks1041 @goodmelon8247 @goodYard1477 @goodStrawberries7059 @GothamRam @gracefulDay3692 @GrammatoBoys @Grandma1 @GrandmaLolly @Gramma2FnM @Grammy23  @Gr8ful1974 @Greenpear036 @greenSummer1236 @greenSummer8053 @gregariousKiwi9594 @gregariousZebra21 @guitarman087 @Gwen1963 @GypsyRed @HaloCompany88 @hoppa12 @HealingGriz @Heather2020 @helloBike4402 @hellopusher @helloTalker8798 @hematite43 @honestPeach5447 @Hotaru419 @hounddog2021 @HY00 @iamroni @icanremember @icedcoffee211109 @IHDW1982 @ihtak @impartialDrum1848 @incredibleHeart72 @impartialRaspberries1389 @indigolilly1500 @indigoFriend7851 @indigoMoon1246 @innerLove @intelligentSail5966 @introvertedextrovert2122 @intuitiveBunny8426 @intuitiveFriend1097 @Ivy229 @Irene2552 @IWuzADuck @JackKost @jackrock @japanesegardengirl @jazzgtr @JerseyGirl55305 @Jim @Jinx012014 @jlmouranet @jillwings7@JolivetteListens @JoniGirl @Judecat42W1370 @junem @justbecause @Justbreathingx9 @JustExisting1027 @JustMe1225 @justpassingthrough10 @K8tjee @kala @karyn0601  @Katbtrying552 @Kathy1212 @kathy3667 @Kavajava @kcollier6517 @Kevin0291 @kickiree @kickan75 @Kimberley555 @KindblueEyes @kindCloud141 @Kira09 @kit4228 @kitty2018 @kittycat15 @klemen @koyaanisqatse8 @Kurt789 @LabeledBPD @LadySnowcat @LakeGirl819 @LalaBee123 @Lara @lateasusual @Lauren63 @LavenderDaily @Leeloo62 @lesjon @lelahni @Lifer @lightBalsam5585 @LightSoul108 @lilaj3796 @limegreenLake1865 @LimegreenNorth1124 @LindaWinNJ @lisamac724 @ListeningKaty @livefreely04 @LivingLovingLifeRecovery @livingwithbpdx2 @lledmonds1969 @Lolowise475 @lonea @Lonelybeth @LoneShade @lookingforpeace @lookoutOwl8 @LostanLonely @Lostinlove50 @love @Love2Boat65 @LovecraftianHorror @Lovelight1211 @lovingTangerine2547 @LoveResearcher @lrsmith9636 @LucianX @luv2shop @mabelanne20 @madhu @Maebyb@Maka10 @mamamel @mamapants @MariaLands @Marspock @meforexample @Melayla @Melissa22320 @Mellieme l1971 @mellisendis @metta2u @mettagirl @MidwesternCalmSeeker @Mindy @ministermichelle  @MissPen @Mla69 @mm2022 @modestOcean7984 @modestwatermelon2938 @moi2016 @mommabear0562 @MondoRalph @Mooboxer @mooboxer @moocher @moodymantis13   @Moonlight52 @morecake @Motherofcats1955 @MrKindness @MsVee2021 @MusicCandy @Musicman50 @musicwithbrass @mutter3 @myer @MysticSoul88 @Nanci @navyAcai7149 @neatandtidy72 @neverendingtime23 @NightListener3262 @nippycat @NoniBoloni @NotAllHere713 @No1Angel68 @nobodyimportantmn @Nogift @NormaAnne @Oddball76779 @oel @OffMyTrack @okeyyyy @OliveCamp8456 @omez125 @OmWeAreOne @Open12 @OptimisticAcres4817 @optimisticRaspberries5247 @outofspace7 @PapaJeff59 @PatienceImpatiens @PaytonGlover @Peace1221 @peaceandlove65 @peachy53 @PepperBunny  @pgreen6840 @phantomsmilesphilosophicalacai7803 @PitbullMom9 @philosophicalAcres8914 @philosophicalKiwi4956 @pianocat @PigfaceMcGee513 @placidplum3193 @placidNorth5654 @pluckystrings4696 @plumNorth3206  @plumPapaya7147 @plumSkies6526 @politePear3867 @positiveriver9935 @Positron2 @potatoxcrispztrish @powerfulOak2587 @powerfulMaple1852 @practicalbalsam @PracticalCat2637 @proactiveCup703 @Proudme @Puddinpen @PurpledPeach @purpleNorth4637 @purplefan5510 @purplepansies8591 @purpletangerine87 @purpletree4652 @PurpleWater74 @pxidis @Qooo @quietbeach575 @purpleCircle8013 @quietFlower25 @QuietLightning  @quietSail6485 @quietStrawberries9260 @Ran3707 @RainbowRosie @rationalWater7635 @RavingTiger @readytolisten7799 @RebelliousMirror @redOrange9587@redCococnut7440 @redPenny @Redpeppers @Redrhapsody @reliableHickory3670 @reliablemoon26 @reliablemoon6376 @repen13 @ReservedHickory86 @reservedOwl321 @Resourceful2021 @rhoda @richyShiny39 @RideaRainbow @River416 @Roger57 @RogueOne1983 @Rose1324 @Ross63 @roxymar @ruffneckred  @Ruthanny1243 @sabeyesofblue3535 @sailinsunshine @SallyMoore @sallymander36 @samSympa3 @Sandidegeer @SarahKind @sb805 @ScarletLand3247 @ScarletPear1945 @SeaLady @Seasidelady61 @secretMap2091 @Sedtzl1 @seeker1898 @SeekerSher @seekinghappy55 @SelfCareMatters @selfdisciplinedPenny281 @seniorlady @sensibleBunny2134 @sensitiveShade5337  @sensiblePal7535 @ShadowFaerie @Shycat542 @shycranberry2308 @sillyrabbit7 @SimplyCompassionate @sincereGrapefruit4682 @sincerelandsincereOak6832 @SKHK @SkillfullMeans @Skyglider @SleeplessVet @SloRollin62 @smead85 @Smilintru67 @smokescrunch @sngrlittle @snugglyLight2001 @sonerii @soothingArrow47 @sophiaaiello @SoulfulCat22 @soulsings @spielmanjr @spongbobishappy @SpreadAloha @StartExploring @stayingsafe @SteampunkOkc @stillfindinghome63 @stilltrying126 @sthompso @StormyTimes @straightforwardKiwi7811 @stressBear @strugglingtocope99 @stampy853 @StillSurvivingThriving @Sue1111 @Sue88 @sunnyplum5193 @SunnySpruce3523 @sunnyZebra2336 @Sunshine4691 @SunShineAlwaysGrateful @supportivelistener1974  @SusyKaploosy @SuzieQ1 @swammi01 @SweetSami @swim215 @swinston222 @swordpsalm @sympatheticCat267 @Tabbysflower @Tailormade1 @tanimaya @Tanq2u @Tawanda526 @tealCranberry7379 @tealDog6333 @tealPlace1858 @Teresa416 @terrig996 @TexasTabby L@The24hrClimber @thecaringone @thoughtfulRaspberries8714 @ThreeFires @Tish1982 @tranquilheart @Treat @Tri2BHappy @Trying5555 @turquoiseJar411 @twidget @twm @Tyedyedbutterfly @understandingSea8000 @unicornbarb @UnshakeableFortitude @Vadras @versatileHickory1709 @versatileSkies1655 @Vintagelung @VioletVeritas @vouberto @Walker7957 @warmheartedAvocado7074  @WarmWool @waterdragon81 @weatherphoto @WharfRat @Whisper292 @whisperingfairy7 @whispersrlonely @whitewingeddove1107 @Wicket51 @willow3836 @Willisten @wittyNest2941 @WonnderWoman @Woodlandwalk42 @wordnerd @worstpossibleusername @WorkingitThrough2 @worthystruggle @WrenegadeWen @Yashoda108 @xe14 @xinero @xrosez @Yashoda108 @yzzil @Yushix @youcancallmeLili @zaramerch @Zengrl @ZeeshanZahir


17
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 27th

@amiablePeace77

Physical peace means contentment.

No headache.

No stomach ache.

No tense shoulders.

No nausea.

I get physical symptoms of I'm stressed.

Peace means less rigidity 💛

User Profile: Lauren63
Lauren63 September 27th

@amiable

I honestly don’t know. I feel stressed all of the time. I’m trying not to feel this way, but it just hasn’t happened yet.

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP September 28th

@Lauren63

I truly hope things get better for you, Lauren, and that someday you'll feel more at ease.

load more
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 September 27th

@amiablePeace77

It is hard to put into words...the internal feelings of stress versus peace:

9Be2NN94.gifb0exVZhS.gif

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP September 28th

@caringShoulder1357

A really impressive way to show what's happening inside.

load more
User Profile: WharfRat
WharfRat September 28th

Relaxation


User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP September 28th

@WharfRat

That's when the body feels best!

load more
User Profile: supportivelistener1974
supportivelistener1974 September 28th

It means to be calm, focus and have all our senses function very well.

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP September 28th

@supportivelistener1974

Life is so much easier when our senses work well!

load more
User Profile: warmheartedAvocado7047
warmheartedAvocado7047 September 28th

@amiablePeace77

I'll let you know when I get there 😢

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP September 28th

@warmheartedAvocado7047

It can be hard to relax when life gets tough around us. I find that gardening helps me relax, and going for a walk is a good way to release any stress I’m feeling.

load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown September 28th

@amiablePeace77

What does inner peace physically feel like in your body compared to when you are stressed?

Inner peace in a physical sense to me means I’m physically healthy, relaxed, not stressed out, etc 

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 September 29th

@amiablePeace77

I think inner peace feels like being safe.  Stress is like electricity.

User Profile: colorfulSpace
colorfulSpace September 29th

@amiablePeace77

When I feel stressed my shoulders stay really tight. Last year I noticed my shoulders had relaxed after being cramped for over 10 years. I was like wow, when did that happen? I tried almost everything to loosen them over the years. Pain management injections, chiropractors, physical therapy…I didn’t realize it came from the burdens I had been carrying. Once I put the work in for my mental health, it all made sense ❤️

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP September 29th

@colorfulSpace

10 years is a very long time! I'm so glad you took care of your own needs. It's amazing what all can change when we stop neglecting/abandoning ourselves.

load more
User Profile: Swordpsalm
Swordpsalm September 30th

@amiablePeace77

Inner peace feels like a full stomach. We don't need anything else from externals to make us feel complete.

:)

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP September 30th

@Swordpsalm

Understanding what sets off your reactions is incredibly valuable.

load more