Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are you doing to keep yourself physically fit and healthy?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence February 14th, 2018

Hello everyone! Hope you are fine!

What are you doing to keep yourself physically fit and healthy?

Some changes can happen in aging but are you able to keep having care of yourself and your body ?

Here you can share about it!

@LunaHecate @AiluraBlaze @AppleCrumbled @LemonSaint @Butterflycat @scarletLand3247 @Power @BeyondTheInvisible @An1mal @discreetApple10 @essdee @ladylazarus1971 @Want2StayHappy @Happytime24 @originalscreenname @ang16 @Amaru20rip @lilmango @prefrontalcortex @LittleTreasure @charmingFriend40 @PoliteOcean @warmheartedTurtle6662 @Ang333 @agreeableKite4304 @Wanttosmile @junkiesuperstarislistening @FenrirWolf @inventiveOrange1 @oliveCar4161 @JeffTracey @berry1900 @munkehh @Phoenix84 @lilme @LunasCares @Jesse9675 @proactiveTiger3409 @Knute @Willhiem @ChrisChrisChris1968 @FerlinCletus @plumFig3360 @Pedinurse @SkolSuper1976 @oxfordshireGatsby @LordBolton @caringPanda45 @Euphoriclows @LlamaGlama @MistyMagic @PositiveLenaBeana @empatheticEvergreen @AffyAvo @StormyWaves @DaveMcGrath @firebolt110 @Laura @Kate @Lauren63 @Power14 @sensitiveShade5337 @gigantWillow93 @DaisyLion @Probius @inventiveOrange1 @melliotm @ladylazarus1971 @pastellexoxo @Keola @SimplePlot @ScarletLand3247 @@CaringPanda45 @Amiabemoon9862 @suBSea @DanaMH @angelsealtranquilityprevails @chelle0170 @yzzil @Kritika4 @StarJourney @ANGLEBUDDYS @Emily619 @Lauren 63 @joyousTime89 @SelfConfidentDramatist @juddskittycat @HelenS @lovingkite7260 @Hana @Mellietronx @andygrei @diligentEyes3808 @RadiantRed @elvenjewel @Ceilidhontherun @Sofia76 @Chickenlittle1983

169
User Profile: Rainfall64
Rainfall64 April 15th, 2019

Eat right....exercise....walk, take the stairs, stop drinking so much beer, etc 😗

User Profile: MsBrownieBee
MsBrownieBee April 15th, 2019

I am spending my weekends fixing up my place: planting natal plum, composting, moving my shed, and laying down pavers. Every Monday I go to work with aching muscles!

1 reply
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings April 15th, 2019

@MsBrownieBee well you are very attentive to keeping things looking good. Good for you.

load more
User Profile: Lauren63
Lauren63 April 18th, 2019

I walk every day but that all. TC Soulsings. You and amiablePeace keep this community going. Ill be going now. I am not needed here.

3 replies
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings April 18th, 2019

@Lauren63 I am sorry that you feel you are not needed. We need everyone to be party of the bigger community and care and respect each other. 7cups is a work in progress. You can help make this place a more supportive and compassionate place if you care to.

2 replies
User Profile: Lauren63
Lauren63 April 18th, 2019

@soulsings. I am going to try. But if I slip back, just remind me. Thanks.

1 reply
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings April 19th, 2019

@Lauren63 great attitude. Sure will. I am here to be a reminder of people's true potential.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Rattles
Rattles April 18th, 2019

Watering my little rattley garden. All the rattlesnakes are awake on the dens now and thirsty from a wonter's brunation. I go out any chance I get and hike up to the dens, carrying bottles of water for them. It's my favorite thing in the world to do!!

3 replies
User Profile: CintaBali
CintaBali June 21st, 2020

@Rattles

That's brave of you - Shows great dedication . . . Do you carry a mobile, just in case you get bitten? Here in Australia, the problem is that most places where snakes are, there are also issues with no mobile coverage. Tourniquets don't work here - Australian snakes have little teeth, and the venom (which is still deadly from most snakes) gets carried by the lymph system, instead of by veins and arteries. If you get bitten in Australia, you need to stay put, and to immobilise whatever limb you've been bitten on (usually the leg) with a splint, after you put a pressure bandage along as much of the limb as you can (like the whole arm. or the whole leg). If we go walking in the bush we usually carry pressure bandages.

I'm just going to go swimming tomorrow . . .if I remember . . .

2 replies
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings June 22nd, 2020

@CintaBali thanks for the tips. Think I will stick to walking in the park lol.

1 reply
User Profile: SusieBrown
SusieBrown June 24th, 2020

@soulsings, nice. I play Pokémon Go.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: HappyDucky8
HappyDucky8 July 9th, 2020

Absolutely nothing. Why bother anymore

1 reply
User Profile: Roxymar
Roxymar July 19th, 2020

@HapwpyDucky8

Walks on beach with dog

load more
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings July 17th, 2020

The reason I do exercise is because it helps me feel better and be more flexible.

User Profile: HappyDucky8
HappyDucky8 July 19th, 2020

Still nothing.

User Profile: Roxymar
Roxymar July 20th, 2020

Occasional walks

User Profile: sympatheticKitten8138
sympatheticKitten8138 July 20th, 2020

At least 10,000 steps per day walking.

Thoigh its starting to turn into a crutch I use for avoidance ... any ideas on how I could maintain a healthy balance?🤔

1 reply
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings January 28th, 2021

@sympatheticKitten8138 I think anything that keeps me from doing things that need to be done like dishes needs to take a later priority in the day. If I do not make the exercise goal completely, at least I do what needs to be done.

load more
User Profile: barncat
barncat August 4th, 2020

Get out at least twice a day for horse chores- and JUST got a dog . So lots of extra shorter walks too.

3 replies
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings August 5th, 2020

@barncat sounds like that keeps you busy. Do you ride?

2 replies
User Profile: barncat
barncat August 5th, 2020

@soulsings- yes I ride casually - and so does my husband

1 reply
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings August 5th, 2020

@barncat very nice. Makes chores more purposeful.

load more
load more
load more