Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are you doing to keep yourself physically fit and healthy?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence February 14th, 2018

Hello everyone! Hope you are fine!

What are you doing to keep yourself physically fit and healthy?

Some changes can happen in aging but are you able to keep having care of yourself and your body ?

Here you can share about it!

@LunaHecate @AiluraBlaze @AppleCrumbled @LemonSaint @Butterflycat @scarletLand3247 @Power @BeyondTheInvisible @An1mal @discreetApple10 @essdee @ladylazarus1971 @Want2StayHappy @Happytime24 @originalscreenname @ang16 @Amaru20rip @lilmango @prefrontalcortex @LittleTreasure @charmingFriend40 @PoliteOcean @warmheartedTurtle6662 @Ang333 @agreeableKite4304 @Wanttosmile @junkiesuperstarislistening @FenrirWolf @inventiveOrange1 @oliveCar4161 @JeffTracey @berry1900 @munkehh @Phoenix84 @lilme @LunasCares @Jesse9675 @proactiveTiger3409 @Knute @Willhiem @ChrisChrisChris1968 @FerlinCletus @plumFig3360 @Pedinurse @SkolSuper1976 @oxfordshireGatsby @LordBolton @caringPanda45 @Euphoriclows @LlamaGlama @MistyMagic @PositiveLenaBeana @empatheticEvergreen @AffyAvo @StormyWaves @DaveMcGrath @firebolt110 @Laura @Kate @Lauren63 @Power14 @sensitiveShade5337 @gigantWillow93 @DaisyLion @Probius @inventiveOrange1 @melliotm @ladylazarus1971 @pastellexoxo @Keola @SimplePlot @ScarletLand3247 @@CaringPanda45 @Amiabemoon9862 @suBSea @DanaMH @angelsealtranquilityprevails @chelle0170 @yzzil @Kritika4 @StarJourney @ANGLEBUDDYS @Emily619 @Lauren 63 @joyousTime89 @SelfConfidentDramatist @juddskittycat @HelenS @lovingkite7260 @Hana @Mellietronx @andygrei @diligentEyes3808 @RadiantRed @elvenjewel @Ceilidhontherun @Sofia76 @Chickenlittle1983

169
User Profile: upstategirl66
upstategirl66 August 28th, 2020

I just got a sit/stand desk so that i am not sitting on my butt all day. its helping me be motivated to be more active. my legs hurt and so do my feet !

1 reply
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings August 29th, 2020

@upstategirl66 I guess it takes time to get used to.

I like these 5 minute exercises as taking a break from work https://youtu.be/cEOS2zoyQw4

load more
User Profile: asiamiana
asiamiana August 29th, 2020

I do yoga, and I do my best to eat healthy, I'm big with fish and vegetables. Lemon water is my favorite.

User Profile: Tmbg
Tmbg September 4th, 2020

Yoga and walking

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP September 4th, 2020

@Tmbg

Nice, I like walking too!

load more
User Profile: rationalWater7635
rationalWater7635 September 15th, 2020

walking

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP September 15th, 2020

@rationalWater7635

Cool, let's walk!

load more
User Profile: ScoreKing
ScoreKing September 19th, 2020

Go out for a walk to the beach

3 replies
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP September 20th, 2020

@ScoreKing

Hi there, that's nice!

Do you prefer to do it during a specific time of the day?

2 replies
User Profile: ScoreKing
ScoreKing September 20th, 2020

@BeyondTheInvisible- when the tide is low

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP September 20th, 2020

@ScoreKing

Ah that's nice laugh

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: HappyDucky8
HappyDucky8 September 28th, 2020

I tried to walk and now am injured.

User Profile: ColdFireBurns
ColdFireBurns October 8th, 2020

Sprinting, heavy lifting, pay attention to diet. After 50 it is possible to still get/be in the best shape ever.

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP October 8th, 2020

@ColdFireBurns

Agreed! Keep on going! yes

load more
User Profile: courageousComfort1239
courageousComfort1239 October 10th, 2020

Adherence to a low carb diet to maintain my weight loss. Eat my vegetables. I had bariatric surgery 1.5 years ago. I also go on walks and go for bike rides. I'm convinced a square of high quality dark chocolate around 2-3 o'clock does wonders, too.

3 replies
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP October 10th, 2020

@courageousComfort1239

That sounds like a good routine courageousComfort1239!

Hope things are better after surgery.

Cheers!

2 replies
User Profile: courageousComfort1239
courageousComfort1239 October 15th, 2020

@BeyondTheInvisible they are much better! Thank you!

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP October 15th, 2020

@courageousComfort1239

Glad to hear heart

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: diofono
diofono October 14th, 2020

I walk on a daily basis. I stretch in the morning after waking for several minutes.

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP October 14th, 2020

@diofono

That's good, healthy and enjoyable!

Enjoy the view of autumnal changes all around while walking!

load more
User Profile: Neeme2020
Neeme2020 October 16th, 2020

N o t h i n g With awful depression and annoying anxiety I feel no motivation .

5 replies
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP October 16th, 2020

@Neeme2020

Hello Neeme2020, sorry to hear it's a difficult moment for you.

4 replies
User Profile: Neeme2020
Neeme2020 October 16th, 2020

@BeyondTheInvisible yes dear it surely is. This COVID pandemic is not helping with the already underlying mental health issues I struggle with.

3 replies
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP October 17th, 2020

@Neeme2020

Hi Neeme2020, unfortunately Covid makes everything more difficult in many life's aspects and areas.

Hope you can have any daily good moment doing things you like .

2 replies
User Profile: Neeme2020
Neeme2020 October 18th, 2020

@BeyondTheInvisible thank you for your kind thought

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP October 18th, 2020

@Neeme2020

You are welcome yes

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more