Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Advice you would give to yourself .if your we're in your 20s would be? 🍀

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe March 7th, 2023

Your Anwers matter in my life. ☺

17
User Profile: BlueMoonBlackTree
BlueMoonBlackTree March 10th, 2023

@BelovedMe

Learn to take stand for yourself. & Try to be honest with yourself, if you do not know yourself. Be alone & walk more. And atlast Never be afraid of any person.

User Profile: sincerePomegranate5208
sincerePomegranate5208 March 10th, 2023

@BelovedMe Don't take advice from any stranger outside of your Circle. :-)

User Profile: sincerePomegranate5208
sincerePomegranate5208 March 10th, 2023

@BelovedMe

You are Smarter than you Think and Braver than you Let on.

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 March 12th, 2023

@BelovedMe

Do the best you can at work

Always make sure you have enough time for self care

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful March 16th, 2023

Be Bold. Love Adventure. Take Chances. Embrace Change. Don’t play it so safe. Love Fiercely. Be Kind to You most of all. You are Destined for Great Things. Don’t Rush Enjoy the Journey not the Destination. 💕💕💕

User Profile: iCareUK
iCareUK March 16th, 2023

@BelovedMe

I'm 35 but I think I can answer this already.

- Appreciate how short life actually is and enjoy it.

I literally thought the other day, in August, I'll be 36 then I'm almost 40 and almost at the half way mark and I am literally scared of dying.

It is a little aspect of my life I do have a fear of.

User Profile: goodGrapes2243
goodGrapes2243 April 20th, 2023

@BelovedMe Live in present ,Stay positive Despite All negativity,Remove toxic People!!!