Rhyming Words - 2 words AKA "Rhyme Time"
Hi, everyone, some folks would like to play a rhyming words game and to make it easier on folks I am making this thread so folks know which game we are playing.
How this one works you put down 2 rhyming words and then the next word begins with the last letter of the earlier word.
Examples that I am pulling from the other game:
Super Duper
Raunchy Romeo
Beginning starting word:
Dancing Doll
@1Marg1 @amiablePeace77 @AmusingJet302 @BeyondTheInvisible @Brokenhearted @carefreeheart57 @CaringPanda45 @convivialBlueberry6200 @DanaMH DaveMcGrath @empathicForest15 @exuberantAvocado5095 @FlowerLily23 @funkygirl @GuardianAngel77 @GusteeMoon123 @GustyOne4U @Help0ver5OAnxietyorManicBiPolar @inventivehouse2965 @January1963 @JolivetteListens @Lauren63 Lolowise475 @mistymagic @MusicCandy @mutter3 @Nova101 @OffMyTrack @pamharley003 @passionateWheel1397 @PaytonGlover @purplehairedone @quietSail6485 @richyShiny39 @Roger57 @ScarletLand3247 @Shycat542 @sincereHemlock2665 @SmileAtWill @SoulfullyAButterfly @soulsings @Tom444 @Tyedyedbutterfly wittyNest2941 @worthystruggle @Zengrl
Red bed...
Dish wish
Fond pond...
Lagoon Soon
@lazyKatz
Those two kids stranded in the blue lagoon movie...
Frog Dog (I will teach Norman to fetch frogs...)
@LovelyBonesM
I thought you'd forgot about Norman..... Why is everything either make believe or lies . Whoever the real you is I'd still care about you.
@lazyKatz
That is the essence, you fonally found it...
Nomatter what face dancers, transformers, decepticons...you go for the core of the soul...
You saw that soft filling in my hard shell chocolate...
The rest is just life a funny play till the curtains come down...
So ride...
Like a new day...
Washed in the rain...
And dressed in your Lovely Bones...
I never forgot Norman, I chased him away to better places yet he sneaked back to me...
@FlameRedGlowingButterflee
Sometimes I wish I could just drift into s land of dreams permanently but real life issues have a habit of getting in the way.
@lazyKatz
When you gain perspective "real life" issues become irrelevant but that is for you to reach...
@lazyKatz
None of my elders are ddying of ccovid, my last grandfather is 98, my parents are 70, my whole block of flats is full of elderly people...none of my people are ddying of ccovid, it is like I said a hoax for rich people to become multiple times richer and for my government to keep the red allert in order to gain international funds for nothing just to humiliate us into wearing diaper masks...if I fart do I have to put a madk on my ass in order not to contaminate others with the joke "ccovid"?
How sstupid can people get? You all jumped on my head for manipulating you, but if bigger sharks like 77ccups or guvernments manipulate you, you act like submissive lambs...I feel sorry for your lack of freedom and free thinking...you are just puppets and muppets to play on stage...it would be pittyful if not utterly disgusting and revolting...
See mylove, my place was never in tgis world, never in this...
Yuck....
@FlameRedGlowingButterflee
If you hate 7 cups so much why do you keep coming back here
Shift drift...
Gassed Fast
Touture
Posture
Ceiling. Reeling
real meal